ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

success at PEO- SOLIHULL SET M INDEFINITE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zimba2205
Newly Registered

success at PEO- SOLIHULL SET M INDEFINITE

Post by zimba2205 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Im new on this site, just thought i would share my experience and encourage and assure other applicants in the near futue.

I was unemployed, for the whole two year probation as I had a baby. My Husband who is a british citizen claimed child benefit and child tax credits.

All this did not effect my sucessin being granted ilr.

The peo officer just said he was there to establish that our relationship was genuine. He did not even ask for bank statements or payslips.

He took my youngest birth certificate, concil tax bills, elec and gas bills, my hospital appointment letter.

he did not ask for any phoocopies

In all it took 45mins and we were on our way

I hope this will help give hope to others waiting to apply. I will also recommend Solihull PEO as staff are friendly and less intimading :D