ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO query letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

flrm_help
Newly Registered

HO query letter

Post by flrm_help » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 pm

I am in reciept of a query letter from HO requesting documents.
Exact wordings:

a. Documentary evidence of ownership of your home OR rent book/tenancy agreement AND a letter from the landlord/local authority confirming who is residing there.

b. Detailed bank statement covering the last month.

c. Further documentary evidence from October 2009to present for yourself and your spouse. Documents may be addressed to each of you separately or addresses jointly to both of you, however there must be documents for both covering the entire 2 year period. Please see attached Guidance Note for information on the type of evidence required.

d. Any additional information.
When I submitted my origanl SET (M), we included letter from my spouse confirming that until recently we were living with my mum and dad.

We are making another detailed statement to explain this again but not sure what the outcome would be.

flrm_help
Newly Registered

Post by flrm_help » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Would anybody know what's the best way to tackle this matter?

Tunay

Post by Tunay » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Please attach this document
Guidance Note for information on the type of evidence required.