ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent cohabitation documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shree10
Newly Registered

Dependent cohabitation documents

Post by shree10 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi,

For cohabitation I only have the tenancy agreement with both my/my wife name and dont have any other document for 2 years. pl let me know if only tenancy agreement will be fine for ILR.

PS: i have bank statement with my wife name but its only for 1 year.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Presumably it is form SET(M) that you will be using? If so, please have a good read of the form. It lists lots of possibilities.
John

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 am

shree10 wrote:hi, i am applying for my ILR on 15th Nov and dont have my original P60 for 1st year. My old company has provided me the scan copy of P60. Please let me know if scan copy of P60 is ok for ILR.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 am

I think the OP is applying for settlement using SET(O) and including his spouse as a dependant. Either way, he does need to read either the FLR(M) or SET(M) form to understand the documentary evidences of cohabitation accepted by UKBA.

P60 - Do you have payslips for the year in question? If yes, you can use them instead of the P60.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 am

I think the OP is applying for settlement using SET(O)
You could well be right, but as he has only posted twice, and those posts do not clarify what is being applied for, it is impossible to be certain. He could be asking about the P60 as regards the financial test for a SET(M) application.

shree10, please clarify, what application(s) is/are being made?
John

shree10
Newly Registered

Post by shree10 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:12 pm

i m applying using form set(O). i have some doc (like medical insurance doc, NHS letter, voter reg letter etc but not for continues 2 year, spread for 5 year period)
i m not sure if i can use the same for my application.

shree10
Newly Registered

P60

Post by shree10 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:17 pm

[hi, i am applying for my ILR on 15th Nov and dont have my original P60 for 1st year. My old company has provided me the scan copy of P60. Please let me know if scan copy of P60 is ok for ILR.]

i dont have original payslip (only printed copy) but do have bank statement entry for each paysilp. another issue i have here is in my P60 sal is VVVVV less then i have in my payslip or bank statement... :-)
Please advice.

can i go and call hmrc for employment history doc and use the same for my application (SET (O))

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi Shree10,
What happened with your application, can you please share your experience, what documents you've submitted for cohabitation proof?

Thanks,
Rasin