ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from GP for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Yogiyogi
Newly Registered

Letter from GP for ILR

Post by Yogiyogi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:55 am

Hi

I am applying for ILR with 1 dependent i.e my wife. My wife's name was not added earlier in any utility bills (e.g:council,water etc) becuase i was not aware that it will be required for ILR as one of the proof. Now I have added her in water and council bills. But somewhere i have read that i need to show her 2 years presence in same address. So i was thinking about taking letter from local GP.

Can anyone give me format of letter? My appointment is very soon. so it will great if someone can give me as early as possible.

Thanks in advance.......

thewolfman21

GP Letter

Post by thewolfman21 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 pm

I got something mentioning her name, date of first registration and posted to my address. I will take along with doctors card as well which shows the date issues just incase. I have also been told that you can ask the GP to prepare one letter for both of you.

shethjitu
Newly Registered

Post by shethjitu » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Please contact your GP wel in advance regarding address proff letter. they do have standard letter.

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi Yogiyogi,
Can you please share what documents you've submitted for cohabitation. Any result with you application?

Thanks,
Rasin