ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general extension date of your first tier1 applicatio

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ibs_1221
Newly Registered

tier 1 general extension date of your first tier1 applicatio

Post by ibs_1221 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am

Hi All,

I am going for tier 1 general extension on July 2012.
i have applied for uk visa on 19 th May 2010. ( i got the alert email with the reference on this date )
but my uk visa valid from( stamping date ) from 12 Aug 2010(the date on my uk visa)

problem is if i go for extension with "enter the date of your first successful Tier 1 application" as 19th May 2010 i will get 95 points & eligible for extension.

if i go with visa valid date on my uk visa which is 12th Aug 2010. i am not eligible. it shows 100 points for eligible.

Unfortunately i don't have any proof to show my apply date. but i have
reference number on the alert email from UKBA

My Question " Is Mandatory to submit any proof document to show "enter the date of your first successful tier1 visa"

Is UKBA have a record of my first appliaction date in their database to verify this datae

Now I am very worried :cry: , Could you please advice me on the same.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
ibs

newbie_t

Re: tier 1 general extension date of your first tier1 applic

Post by newbie_t » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 pm

ibs_1221 wrote:Hi All,

I am going for tier 1 general extension on July 2012.
i have applied for uk visa on 19 th May 2010. ( i got the alert email with the reference on this date )
but my uk visa valid from( stamping date ) from 12 Aug 2010(the date on my uk visa)

problem is if i go for extension with "enter the date of your first successful Tier 1 application" as 19th May 2010 i will get 95 points & eligible for extension.

if i go with visa valid date on my uk visa which is 12th Aug 2010. i am not eligible. it shows 100 points for eligible.

Unfortunately i don't have any proof to show my apply date. but i have
reference number on the alert email from UKBA

My Question " Is Mandatory to submit any proof document to show "enter the date of your first successful tier1 visa"

Is UKBA have a record of my first appliaction date in their database to verify this datae

Now I am very worried :cry: , Could you please advice me on the same.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
ibs
Yes its mandatory to show the first application date, but you dont to send any proof- they should have it in their records. You don't have to worry. Read this https://www.points.homeoffice.gov.uk/gu ... R_502_HELP

Its the application date, but not visa stamped date. Hope this helps.

ibs_1221
Newly Registered

Post by ibs_1221 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 am

Hi Newbie,

I'm really happy after your reply thanks a lot. just for confirmation you mean to say no need to show proof when i go for extension.
i belive they will verify my application date from their record.

i have email alert with the reference number alloted to me. if i include printout of the email. is that a problem ? or should i mention the ref number in my covering letter ?

Thanks for the help.