ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp review or fresh application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mkashifshah
Newly Registered

hsmp review or fresh application

Post by mkashifshah » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:18 am

Hi
Whether I have to submit a review or a fresh application form.
My hsmp was refused on two grounds.
1. work experience. They said that we were not satisfied that sufficient evidence was provided to demonstrate that your previous work experience involved two years graduate level work. the hsmp quidance states that graduate level work experience would normally be a role within a company that would require you to have minimum educational standard of a UK degree or equal. the evidence provided by ur firm did not provide duties and responsibilties, for your post as a project manager, which we considered would necessarily require you to have a UK degree or equal. Therefore we were unable to award points for this section.
I did include Experience certificate/ Job description in my application. What do you suggest that certificate was not enough to prove graduate level job. Or do I have to submit some other letter or certificate etc.
Morover I included Employer Reference which mentioned my qualities and capabilities.
2. Past earnings.
They said that the evidence submitted did not support your claim for 25 points for this section. In order to score points in this category you need to demonstrate a minimum earned income in the line with the hsmp criteria over the 12 month period immediately prior to the application being made. The only exception to this is when you have unable to earn an income for thelast 12 months due to undertaking full time study. You provided evidence you have been a student and have supplied information on earnings from sep 2002 to aug 2003. However, the transcript from Vitoria college, that u provided, did not confirm that the course was full time and its attendence requirements. Also, the transcript from London Metropolitan uni does not show attendence requirements. therefore we are unable to provide you points on this.
So can you please give me some detailed suggestions on the above point.
I really appreciate your help.