ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Check list - Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newbie_t

Document Check list - Tier 1 extension

Post by newbie_t » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:09 am

Hi all,

Happy New Year to everyone!!

I am going in for Tier 1 extension next week at Croydon. I work as a contractor through my limited company and 100% shareholder. Please could some senior members confirm my documents list:

1. Application forms - 1 main applicant + 2 dependants.

2. 2 * 3 photographs.

3. 3 Passports.

4. Lloyds Banker's draft for £2600.[£1300 for main applicant and £650 *2 for dependants]

5. Initial Tier 1 general acknowledgement letter and approval letters( to confirm the previous application date)

6. Previous Earnings:

a) 12 months Payslips from Jan 2011 to Dec 20111 issued by the accountant.

b) Dividend vouchers for last twelve months issued by accountant.

c) 12 months personal bank statements.

d) 12 months business bank statements.

e) Accountant letter confirming last 12 months earnings with breakdown of salary and dividends.

7. Bachelors Degree certificate- evidence already sent as part of initial application, just in case.

8. Maintenance funds - Personal bank statements for last 90 days confirming £800 + £533*2 available all the time.

9. Company registration certificate and share certificate.

10. Agency letter confirming my contract with XYZ company.

11. Marriage certificate.

12. Child's birth certificate.

13. UKBA self assessment points calculator print out.

14. Invoices from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011 printed on my company letterhead- stamped and signed by me.

15. Company annual returns document + profit and loss statements from accountant.

I have also ordered employment history letter from HMRC and was also thinking to print of my company VAT returns filed online.

As mentioned in my previous posts, my salary date on the payslips and actual credit date on the personal bank statements do not match- however the amount does.

If this is going to be a problem, can I just use my dividends to earn points for previous earnings?

Many thanks,
Jay

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi Jay,
Hopfully u will get a good reply to your post. But I want to ask how did u get this appointment? I think u are going in person. did u use the online booking system? if yes then what time did u book?

Thanks,
Rahol

mnishar
Newly Registered

Re: Document Check list - Tier 1 extension

Post by mnishar » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm

I didn't find any reply by other member, How does your visa renewal goes. do we need Invoice printed in the company Letter Head

Regards
Nishar

newbie_t wrote:Hi all,

Happy New Year to everyone!!

I am going in for Tier 1 extension next week at Croydon. I work as a contractor through my limited company and 100% shareholder. Please could some senior members confirm my documents list:

1. Application forms - 1 main applicant + 2 dependants.

2. 2 * 3 photographs.

3. 3 Passports.

4. Lloyds Banker's draft for £2600.[£1300 for main applicant and £650 *2 for dependants]

5. Initial Tier 1 general acknowledgement letter and approval letters( to confirm the previous application date)

6. Previous Earnings:

a) 12 months Payslips from Jan 2011 to Dec 20111 issued by the accountant.

b) Dividend vouchers for last twelve months issued by accountant.

c) 12 months personal bank statements.

d) 12 months business bank statements.

e) Accountant letter confirming last 12 months earnings with breakdown of salary and dividends.

7. Bachelors Degree certificate- evidence already sent as part of initial application, just in case.

8. Maintenance funds - Personal bank statements for last 90 days confirming £800 + £533*2 available all the time.

9. Company registration certificate and share certificate.

10. Agency letter confirming my contract with XYZ company.

11. Marriage certificate.

12. Child's birth certificate.

13. UKBA self assessment points calculator print out.

14. Invoices from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011 printed on my company letterhead- stamped and signed by me.

15. Company annual returns document + profit and loss statements from accountant.

I have also ordered employment history letter from HMRC and was also thinking to print of my company VAT returns filed online.

As mentioned in my previous posts, my salary date on the payslips and actual credit date on the personal bank statements do not match- however the amount does.

If this is going to be a problem, can I just use my dividends to earn points for previous earnings?

Many thanks,
Jay