ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO with shortfall

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

devmanda1ia

PEO with shortfall

Post by devmanda1ia » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi members, can I request opinion from all old wp holders here. I have read many topics on this forum but haven't seen a successful case where someone with shortfall of few days applied for ILR through PEO inperson and have been granted consideration on 3 month rules.

I am falling short by 5 days but really don't want to go through sleepless nights for months waiting for outcome. Has anyone known any friend who has applied in person with shortfall and been successful. My agent is saying it will be ok but really want to invite old wp holders opinion on this.

Pls share your recommendations.

regards,

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Can anyone pls advise if its ok to apply in person with shortfalls? Has anyone heard of any case being.g successful in same day app with shortfalls.

Sup

Post by Sup » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:08 pm

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Sup,

Thanks a million. This is exactly what I was looking for.

This gives me a bit of confidence for my delayed entry of 32 days. What's your situation i.e. shortfall, when do you plan to apply, what docs you have gathered.

Much appreciated!

Dev

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Also are you applying for criminality check certificate? is it mandatory?

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Also can anyone pls help with following:

1. I have a total of 67 days absences 4 of which were unpaid leaves. Do I need a letter from employer confirming this?
2. For old WP holder, I am getting a letter from employer and it will be signed by my Head of the dept. Is it mandatory that letter needs to be signed by HR?

Regards!

Sup

Post by Sup » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm

devmanda1ia wrote:Also are you applying for criminality check certificate? is it mandatory?

I came 39 days late.. and will try to apply in end of March( Visa end up on 17th Apr and entered in UK on 24th May 2007) but got prob. with SOC which is biggest trouble for me at the moment.. my designation on WP is Quality Assurance Engineer and get same salary as mention on WP, not even penny more.. now closest match SOC code was removed last month and difference between new SOC code salary is almost £6000 more han earlier.. so in situation where to go further with application or not.. you or anyone know more on this will help to go further?

This new format of SOC for all old WP holder is trouble maker...
much appreciated..

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

I would suggest you try and negotiate with your current employer on the fairness basis they can possibly consider matching the SOC code if not more. It is not a guaranteed path though.

What do you mean by new format of SOC for WP holders. Do they keep changing it every month?

Sup

Post by Sup » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 am

devmanda1ia wrote: What do you mean by new format of SOC for WP holders. Do they keep changing it every month?
Not every month but periodically ..I think..