ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents on Tier 1 extention dependant application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ecpgffw
Newly Registered

Documents on Tier 1 extention dependant application

Post by ecpgffw » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 am

Hi,

I will extend my tier 1 general visa very soon together with my wife and son who stay with me as dependants. I provided the marriage and birh certificates (non-English) and certified translations when applying their initial visas three years ago.
Now I wanted to know for the extension if I still need to provide both certificates and certified translations? If so, do I have to re-certify those documents as they may be expired?

Thanks.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 am

You don’t need to provide any document which you have already provided at the time of initial grant of your Tier-1 or HSMP.

I got HSMP in 2007 and got Tier-1 extension in 2009 and didn’t provide my degree, evidence of age or marriage certificate as I had already provided these things at the time of initial grant.

ecpgffw
Newly Registered

Post by ecpgffw » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 am

linkers wrote:You don’t need to provide any document which you have already provided at the time of initial grant of your Tier-1 or HSMP.

I got HSMP in 2007 and got Tier-1 extension in 2009 and didn’t provide my degree, evidence of age or marriage certificate as I had already provided these things at the time of initial grant.
Thanks for your reply and confirmation. Cheers.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 am

Unless someone has got a new degree. For example if you had a Bachelors Degree at the time of your first application and then you did a part/full time Masters and you want to claim 35 points for Masters Degree. In this case the circumstances have changed and one has to provide the evidence again.

ecpgffw
Newly Registered

Post by ecpgffw » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 am

linkers wrote:Unless someone has got a new degree. For example if you had a Bachelors Degree at the time of your first application and then you did a part/full time Masters and you want to claim 35 points for Masters Degree. In this case the circumstances have changed and one has to provide the evidence again.
Thank you.

I will use the same documents as I submitted for my initial application.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 pm

You are welcome !