ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Rejection - SOLIHULL --- very rude CaseWorker

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSK Accountancy Services

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:39 am

John wrote:
I asked them the same when I joined them and they say their system runs payroll only quarterly.
There might be another reason but I cannot think of it. So the only reason I can think of is ..... laziness!

I think they should be reminded that their business is to provide a service, and in this case the service you require is monthly payslips. If for some reason they cannot provide you will the service you require, find someone else who can!
Spot on John, there cant be any logical reason for not issuing monthly pay slips unless it was agreed in advance with the client to save extra cost of 9 payslip which should not be more than £50 for a year. If it was agreed in advance then it is not the accountant's fault though!

HSK Accountancy Services

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 pm

destiniation_london wrote:Many thanks all for your responses, really appreciate it.

I'm going to ask for the monthly payslips from them.

But, as my current priority is to get my ILR done first and once that's done I can think about Accountant, what are my options just in case they are not able to generate the past months payslips...

1) Would just showing Dividend as previous earnings allowed (please answer this question anyone, i am pretty sure we are allowed to include whatever previous earnings we wish to show as long as we qualify)

2) Can I ask some third party for generating payslips (any references or clues, am ready to shell out money to get it done) ... i know it should have been done by accountant in first place but assuming they are not able to do it please suggest me alternatives...

really appreciate your help
Hi destination_London, thanks for the pm but sorry i cannot reply pms, if you have any query either post here or contact me directly and I shall be happy to help if I can.

Cheers

vin123
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Rejection - SOLIHULL --- very rude CaseWorker

Post by vin123 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Based on what I read, this is really unfortunate.
CWs are generally trained to read income documents. Pay slip is just one form of them. It does not really matter whether the accountant does a PAYE/NIC quarterly and issues payslips on a monthly or quarterly basis. As long as you can demonstrate the income is channelled into your own bank account using bank statements - that should be fine.

I would suggest you visit Home Office complaint section and initiate a complaint process. link is here: http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/complaints/
You should make electronic copies of all the documents you took on the day of appointment, and produce a letter in writing that describes the unacceptable standard of service that you think lead and resulted in rejection of your appointment. This will help them analyse and study the case. Usually you will get a response in 4 weeks time.

destiniation_london wrote:I'm totally distressed, I had my PEO appointment with Solihull at 9 ..arrived sharp 8.30....the CW was a middle aged lady who apparently didn't seem to had a nice christmas...

She didn't ask me any documents except form and passport for atleast 10 minutes and kept on writing something in her paper...

Later she asked me for my payslips and statements and since i also have earnings as limited company director..she asked me for vocuhers and accountant letter...

As my accountant runs payroll quaterly but I get paid on a monthtly basis, a fact which was clearly mentioned in accoutnant letter along with the breakdown...but she completely igonred the letter and kept saying that if you are paid montly then you need to have monthly payslips..

I tried to convince her but she just wouldn;t listen... i also asked to ignore the payslips and just use my dividend and am sure i'd still qualify...but she just ignored it and said either i need to apply fresh at croydon or by post...

I tried to explain to her a lot but she just snapped...she was very very rude...

Am in distress guys, am writing this on my way back from solihull...any advise please...do you think I can just use my dividend vouchers and ignore payslips of limited company totally if that creates a problem...