ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirement for FLR(M).

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohd24
Newly Registered

English Language Requirement for FLR(M).

Post by mohd24 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:12 pm

I would like to clarify about the english language requirement.I will be applying using FLR(M).I have read information on UKBA website but still didnt get an answer to my question.

I have studied my bachelor's degree oustside UK(in India).

a)I have a NARIC comparibility certificate stating that my degree is equivalent to UK bachelor's degree issued in April 2008 by NARIC.

b)I also have medium of instruction certificate issued by my university stating that my course was taught in english.

c)My original Degree Certificate.

My questions are:

1)Does this documents statisfy my english requirement???

2)Is the NARIC certificate issued in April 2008 valid ??

3)Do i need to get English Language Assessment Certificate from NARIC???

Thanks and Regards,

mohd24
Newly Registered

Re: English Language Requirement for FLR(M).

Post by mohd24 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Any one answer my ? pls

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:02 am

Hi mohd24

That's a tough one, but if you do not have an expiry date on the NARIC certificate than I believe it should still be appropriate. Also you can ask this question to the NARIC, they can hopefully confirm if their certificates ever get expired.

Logically, I would imagine that these certificates would not expire because if the course taught was equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree a few years ago, it should still be the same unless your University has been blacklisted in the meantime.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised