ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact of HO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrsi

Contact of HO

Post by mrsi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi everyone i just want to know application is in underprocess of ILR and i want to send birthcertificate of my daughter so i want to know is there any fax number of HO or what is the best way to send thankyou

Re: Contact of HO

Post by 2012 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 pm

mrsi wrote:Hi everyone i just want to know application is in underprocess of ILR and i want to send birthcertificate of my daughter so i want to know is there any fax number of HO or what is the best way to send thankyou
1. Under which category and form u applied plus if u read the guidance notes related to that form, it normally has an address where u shud send any further information after u made the application.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:37 pm

2012 wrote:
mrsi wrote:Hi everyone i just want to know application is in underprocess of ILR and i want to send birthcertificate of my daughter so i want to know is there any fax number of HO or what is the best way to send thankyou
1. Under which category and form u applied plus if u read the guidance notes related to that form, it normally has an address where u shud send any further information after u made the application.
Sent it under the catageory spouse of a british citizen and can you please give me guidence address and also do you or anyone know if there is Fax number that would be more convienient

Post by 2012 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 pm

mrsi wrote:
2012 wrote:
Sent it under the catageory spouse of a british citizen and can you please give me guidence address and also do you or anyone know if there is Fax number that would be more convienient
1. Which form did u use?

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 pm

2012 wrote:
mrsi wrote:
2012 wrote:
1. Which form did u use?
i dont know its my cousins case so i have no idea which form if you know what is the fax number do tell me please thanks