ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependants earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bala_abirami
Newly Registered

Dependants earnings

Post by bala_abirami » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 am

Hello All,

This is regarding the question H6 in PBS dependant application form - "Is the Dependent working in the UK?"

I am applying as a dependent along my husband's Tier 1 General Migrant application in couple of days time. I had briefly worked as a contractor in June and July 2011 and had some earnings. Now since the question should I list the earnings and my positions or is it applicable in case I am currently employed.

Please clarify and do post if you need any additional information.

regards
Bala

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 am

I think it’s only for the people who are currently working. As you are currently not working, you can say no to this question.

UKBA asks for dependant’s NI Number (if any) any way, so when you give your NI to them, they will be able to see your contract job if they wish. But I think they won’t bother much as they are more interested in the main applicant.