ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

we are desperate ...visa refused appeal submitted

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lyndseykeseli
Newly Registered

we are desperate ...visa refused appeal submitted

Post by lyndseykeseli » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:04 pm

i hope someone can give me the advice and help us thru this hard time.

we were reused our family visitors visa.. we have appealed it. this was 7 weeks ago and we still have received nothing at all. i called the office in loughbourgh to try and get some update they confirmed they had received an appeal package for my partner but however could not discuss with me without his consent. he emaild them so il give them a couple of days before calling back to find out whats happening.

i thought they had to get in contact with you to explain why it was not overruled etc before submitting it with the office in loughbourgh? can anyone say how long we should expect to wait

alsoas my partner is due to start back work in april, we are seriously considering with drwing the appeal and re applying for the visa. as we feel we have fully covered the points on the resual notice,,,,, whats peoples views on this. does it go against us

also we have a daughter and i have found an article

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/havin ... -residence

and also have been looking at the zambrano case. was wondering if anyone knew if these would help us or if anyone had any advice on or have used human rights in an application of there own

looking for some serious guidance here as im on he verge of giving up and moving to turkey full time.

thankyou

howlong

Post by howlong » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 pm

what is the nationality of your child, you and partner?xxx

lyndseykeseli
Newly Registered

Post by lyndseykeseli » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 pm

our daughter is british i had her in the u and she only has a british passport hisname is on the birth certificate

he is turkish national

thankyou

lyndseykeseli
Newly Registered

Post by lyndseykeseli » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:22 pm

sorry i am also british x

Kitty

Re: we are desperate ...visa refused appeal submitted

Post by Kitty » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm

lyndseykeseli wrote:we were reused our family visitors visa.. we have appealed it.
alsoas my partner is due to start back work in april, we are seriously considering with drwing the appeal and re applying for the visa. as we feel we have fully covered the points on the resual notice,,,,, whats peoples views on this. does it go against us
What were the reasons for refusal given?

Does your husband intend to visit you and your daughter and then go back to Turkey, or or are you planning to settle together in the UK as a family?

lyndseykeseli
Newly Registered

Post by lyndseykeseli » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:59 pm

hi there, we are not married but we have a daughter together
it wa stated s that my partner did not include his ssk this is his insurance payements from his boss(although these were submitted) but turns out there is some address u had to go to online... we have not sent this full up to date one with the appeal

the second was because they say as i get working tax credits this is classes as pblic funds and therefore i would be open to more public funds available... i did print off the maat2 on publis funds and get a letter from cab stating this was with within my rights as a british citizen undre no immigration and a letter from healthier wealthier children finance dep stating that my income would by no means increase or de creae by him coming here and the y completely ovr looked all our savings

this is for a holiday maybe leading to stay but this would be in around 3 years time at least

he will be going bk on a flight already booked before application on the 12th of april as he has to return to work. we also included employment and boss's details and a letter from boss stating all this and to contact him for anything further... ofcourse that was never done

i was confident we would get it, even more confident in suppying everythin with the appeal but been left very broken hearted again

thanks for your help

rbk1597

Post by rbk1597 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:29 pm

very sorry for such a frustrating experience.
one wonders why the ukba frustrates genuine applications. thats the reasong why illegal immigration will always be there. its a case of misdirected effort. we need to build a list of genuine, exemplary applications like these and the approach ministers and concerned parties with this grievance.
i realised most pple who are actually disadvanted and frustrated by all this are British citizens.