ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent -- Tenancy Agreement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pyare_16
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Dependent -- Tenancy Agreement

Post by pyare_16 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Dear Members,

I have read all the topics and have a confusion on the Tenancy Agreement Part. Is this Doc required?

My Confusion: I'm staying in a shared accommodation currently and have tenancy agreement for the same, but discussions in many threads state that the accommodation proof should be for the Dependent. I agree the fact that i should show where they will stay, but it is too early to rent a flat, when the dependents will join me only after two months (Very high Rent's :) ). If the rules say so i'll have to do, but would like to get your suggestions on the same.

Please point me to any specific thread if this has been already discussed (Apologies for creating a duplicate one )

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: Tier 1 Dependent -- Tenancy Agreement

Post by Tier1G09 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 pm

[quote="pyare_16"]Dear Members,

I have read all the topics and have a confusion on the Tenancy Agreement Part. Is this Doc required?

I believe you have to show the tenancy agreement in which it should be stated that you are renting the place. Then on the sponsoring letter where you sponsor your dependent you should state that you will bear all the expenses, food and accommodation of the dependent. By this the dependent who is applying for the visa does not need to show any tenancy agreement as you are sponsoring them.

But also wait to see other seniors members reply.