ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amrit4386

Post by Amrit4386 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 am

Hi Esytiger, just wanted to ask, what was the process when ur wife arrived a uk customs? did she just present her passport, was she asked questions? did she do a medical? any help would b appreciated as my wife is coming over in 2 weeks. thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi , when your initial uk spouse visa expires after 27 months , what application form do u need to apply for ILR and what documents does my wife and I will need to best support application.

Thanks !

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:50 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi , could anyone be so kind and explain to me what rights and benefits my wife has as she has recently arrived in the uk on a UK Entry clearance Visa also known as uk spouse visa.

I know she registered with a local GP but can not claim any benefits. But what about her right to work in the uk and how does go getting a national insurance card. If there is anything else I should know please inform me.

Thank you

jimmurray
BANNED

Post by jimmurray » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 pm

sweetmissy wrote: -landlord mortgage statement
christ is this really necessary? that is personal private data the landlord doesn't need to hand over so hardly see how they can make it a requirement

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 pm

jimmurray wrote:
sweetmissy wrote: -landlord mortgage statement
christ is this really necessary? that is personal private data the landlord doesn't need to hand over so hardly see how they can make it a requirement
Tenancy agreement. the landlord should be aware and give concent you will take in your partner to live with you in the property.
Thank you immigrationboards.com

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:07 am

Easy Tiger wrote:Hi , could anyone be so kind and explain to me what rights and benefits my wife has as she has recently arrived in the uk on a UK Entry clearance Visa also known as uk spouse visa.

I know she registered with a local GP but can not claim any benefits. But what about her right to work in the uk and how does go getting a national insurance card. If there is anything else I should know please inform me.

Thank you
She has the right to work in the UK and needs a NI number which she will get from the job centre after an interview which you need to arrange

kamaljit kaur
- thin ice -

English test for uk spouse visa ESOL

Post by kamaljit kaur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 am

Married in UK??????
Looking for valid English Language Test for UK??????
Solution is HERE!!!!!!!!
A Benchmark
We have a authorization of City & Guilds, London, to take this test in our office premises in Ludhiana.
We deals in all UKBA approved testing and training of English Language Courses. Whether it is ESOL Level A1 test for UK spouse visa/settlement visa or B1 and B2 test (Level 6+) for UK student visa. We are highly experienced in teaching all level of students. Even a weakest student can clear these tests without much effort under our expertise training. We have our Head office in JALANDHAR & branch office in LUDHIANA. So students can join either in JALANDHAR or in LUDHIANA.
For more information please call:- 9815003344
Or email us:- kamaljit.kaur@abenchmarkeducation.com

kamaljit kaur
- thin ice -

English test for uk spouse visa ESOL

Post by kamaljit kaur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 am

Married in UK??????
Solution is HERE!!!!!!!!
A Benchmark
We have a authorization of City & Guilds, London, to take this test in our office premises in Ludhiana.
We deals in all UKBA approved testing and training of English Language Courses. Whether it is ESOL Level A1 test for UK spouse visa/settlement visa or B1 and B2 test (Level 6+) for UK student visa. We are highly experienced in teaching all level of students. Even a weakest student can clear these tests without much effort under our expertise training. We have our Head office in JALANDHAR & branch office in LUDHIANA. So students can join either in JALANDHAR or in LUDHIANA.

kamaljit kaur
- thin ice -

ESOL LEVEL A1 TEST FOR UK SETTLEMENT VISA

Post by kamaljit kaur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 am

Application for UK Entry Clearance - Settlement Visa

Contents Of Application

1) Applicant Documents
a) Visa application form (VAF4A)
b) Applicant Letter
c) Date of Birth Certificate
d) Sponsorship undertaking form (SU 07)
e) Settlement - English Language Requirement VAF 4A Annex
(ELT) 2010
f) ESOL International Diploma Certificate
g) Biometrics Appointment Sheet with stamp and signature from
Application Support Centre

2) Marriage
a) Wedding Ceremony Certificate
b) Wedding Registration
c) Wedding Invitation

3) Sponsor Identification
a) Passport Copy Certified
b) Sponsorship Declaration
c) Previous Visa Stamps to India
d) Original Birth Certificate

4) Sponsor's Accommodation
a) Accommodation Letter (Certified)
b) House Deeds
c) Council Tax Statement
d) Mortgage Statement
e) House Bills (Gas,Electric,Water)

5) Sponsor’s Employment
a) Employment Letter
b) Employment Contract
c) 6 Months Payslip
d) P60 end of year tax form 2010/2011

6) Sponsor Finance
a) 6 month Bank Statements
b) ISA Saving Statement
c) Monthly Savings Account

Applicant & Sponsor Communication
a) Itemised Call Records
b) Photographs of Bride & Groom
c) Receipt of Money Transfer from Sponsor to Applicant

kamaljit kaur
- thin ice -

ESOL LEVEL A1 TEST FOR UK SETTLEMENT VISA

Post by kamaljit kaur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 am

Married in UK??????
Solution is HERE!!!!!!!!
A Benchmark