ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approved in Review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalsunr

Approved in Review

Post by vishalsunr » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:55 am

Hi All,

Is there any ony whose application is approved in review .... please let us know...

Mine waiting for review..

Thanks.
Vishal

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:19 am

I have an friend of mine whose application went through in the first review...all what he did was he provided arguments against the home office decison for each point category he was not granted points linking and explaining what each documents means...

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:29 am

can you tell us how long does it took for the first review to get through and when he applied for review and which section he argued with them Please provide details if possible.
thanks

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:42 am

This is a case dated almost 1.5 years back...the section which he argued was 'Partner's Achievemeny' and 'Education'. They did not agree at the fisrt instance that he is married and the proof he provided was not sufficient and so he argued and explained them what each document he supplied signify and as he was an MBA and claiming 'Post Graduate' points they did not agree the university he did MBA from was recognized..he again provided them proof for the recognisation of the university, for this u can give them the link to the university site or some other prrf which says it is a recognized university..that is not an additional document...it just a aupporting evidence if they do not agree....

efrew
Newly Registered

1st Review Successful

Post by efrew » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:48 am

Hi,

Just to let you know, I got rejected in my application based on Age Criteria (under 28) and Earnings.

I sent for my 1st review with my Lawyer clarifying that i was under 28 (although a copy of my passport had already been submitted and signed), and also a detailed explaination of my past earnings.

I called them over the phone and they told me it was approved. I am now awaiting the letter to obtain my EC.

I wish you all well.

donsays
Newly Registered

Post by donsays » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:36 pm

Hi efrew

i got rejection on same age citeria as you. now i am applying for review.

my question to you is did you send notarised photocopy of passpot with review request or any other documents

pls let me know its urgent

regards

bennani
Newly Registered

Post by bennani » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:02 pm

Hi all,
Does any one know how long necessary for taking a decision against the review,
Thnx

UKdestiny
Newly Registered

Post by UKdestiny » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:25 am

hi efrew,

which HO phone no. u called & got the deicision ? r they disclosing dicision over phone..
can we ask them to transfer the call to case worker.

Thanks !!