ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR ==> WP+WP+Tier1 in 2 weeks time please help.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

minsurfnet
United Kingdom

ILR ==> WP+WP+Tier1 in 2 weeks time please help.

Post by minsurfnet » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Dear experts,

I've booked an appointment for Croydon PEO for ILR in 2 weeks time.
I came here as on WP and then cahnge employer (WP) and after a year and half move to Tier-1.

let make it simple:
WP ==> WP ==> Tier1
Total 162 days out excluding arrival and departure.

My questions are;
At my first employer: I've Payslips and Bank statement shows money came from employer but I've found later I did not have P45(P60). I found that my first employer didn't pay income tax.
Does it has any impect on my ILR?
Does it enough to show Payslips and BankSatement (5 years old)?

I was unemployed after being unfairly dismissed from work last year. During that time I work as a compnay director and have limited income during the year. Does that could impact ILR? I was not claiming any public funds.

during unemployment I also completed Master degree, can I show this as qualification? at initial Tier-1 I applied as Bachelor degree hold.

AS per the SET(o) I've fullfill all points, do I still need to worry about any thing else?

Education 35
Income 45
LIUK
UK Exp 5
Funds & Language.

How can I cover my year of unemployment? I was actively seeking for new position but was working as a company director.

Please help me to understand the situation.

Kind Regards,
Syed.

minsurfnet
United Kingdom

Post by minsurfnet » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 pm

is anybody there to help me.

REgards,
Syed.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:00 pm

You can definitely claim 35 points for your Masters degree this time (for your ILR).

minsurfnet
United Kingdom

Post by minsurfnet » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 am

Any advice for unemployment during Tier-1?
How should I cover this?

Bobbylondon

Post by Bobbylondon » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:56 am

minsurfnet wrote:Any advice for unemployment during Tier-1?
How should I cover this?
You can claim earnings for 12 months in last 15 months immediately before your application. If you get the points claimed for earnings & same/more from T1G, that should be fine.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

I suggest to apply through postal application than PEO.

As you will be applying on the base of Tier 1 General, you need to prove your last year income or 12 month income. If you are sure that you can claim the points you had mentioned in your application, then the only point left to consider is previous employment history.

You can send your old pay slips and bank statements. If the employer had not paid the tax it is his responciability. If your pay slips shows that the tax has been deducted than CW will consider this. as salaries are generally PAYE (Pay As You Earn) and classed as deduction at source.

For the time you have no job, you can show that you were improving your qualification for better job opportunity and your result will also prove it.

The CW in PEO are not senior case workers and they are considering more straight forward applications. There are instances that they took complicated cases and then forward those to senior case worker and the applicant is given decision after 4 to 6 weeks, which is same time as postal application.

So I suggest to go for postal application. Your application stand more chance there.

These are are my personal opinions, after landing myself in your shoes.
The question is... to be or not to be....