ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependents and extension or ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

dependents and extension or ILR

Post by MUGHAL » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:14 pm

hi,
please i came to this country in sep 2004 on HSMP basis and when i got three years more extension after then i also got dependents visas for my family(my wife and three kids) from pakistan.
my question is this
if my depentdent never come to uk and i will go for my extesion under HSMP for more one years in 2008 then is it possible for my family as well, to get one year more visa as dependents from pakistan although they would not have come to uk ever. will they object that why my family members never go to uk so could they under any rules refuse to give extension for my dependents or not.
because i do not want to apply for recourse to pub funds for them, and i am not in positon to call them right now.but want to have their visas safe for them to call them later.
some solicitors told me that my dependents will get their visas on my behalf when they will apply so there is no need to be worry about their visas in future, eitther they have come to uk or not.
reply me as apr, and thanks in advance.
bye
saghir