ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Family visitor visa - refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sureshaverineni
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Family visitor visa - refused

Post by sureshaverineni » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 am

Hi All,

I am living in UK with Tier 1 visa and have applied family visitor visa from India for my Mother-in-law and it got refused stating that “there is no explanation for the large amount of money deposited in her account".

For fund maintenance 3 months back I have deposited 1.5 Lakhs in her account.

She has her own personal account.

Now what proof / explanation i can show to embassy.

As I have transferred money from UK to her account,
Will it be OK to show my UK account transaction proof? And only doubt in my mind on this is "Embassy may think that all funds are coming from UK.” Is it a thing to worry??

else We have to show that we have sold something and the money we got out from that we have deposited in her account which I think is bit dodgy.

We have already shown fixed assets worth 40lakhs apart from 1.5 lakh cash funds.

My wife's due date is approaching and I am bit worried on this.

Please need some advice on this asap.

Thanks
Suresh

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 am

I think you are confused about the fixed and predefined maintenance requirements for PBD dependants with the arbitrary sum that is necessary for visit visas. There was no reason for you to give your relative money or to do this 3 months in advance of the visit visa application.

sureshaverineni
Newly Registered

Post by sureshaverineni » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:23 am

Luca,

Thanks for the response.

Sorry, can you please explain me the mistake I have done and solutions I can go with at this point of time.

I need to bring her asap to help my wife.

Thanks
Suresh