ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

friend indeed
Newly Registered

Query regarding ILR

Post by friend indeed » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

hi everyone,

hope u guys enjoyed christmas. I have a small query

1)I entered united kingdom on tier-2 intracompany visa (Company name xxx) on april 2010
2)I switched my visa from tier 2(Intracompany)- tier1.I got my tier 1 on june 2010 (75 points based)
3) I worked in same company xxx (Which offered me intra company transfer visa) from april 2010 - april 2011. As it was indian company they paid me in pounds but they are not giving p45 or p60 for that year instead they gave me form 16 (Showing pay in rupees) which is valid in india.
4) For ilr we need 5years p60s (Which is not mandatory but still its good to have all 5years p60s)
5) I have bank statements showing the amount deposited in GBP but unfortunately i dont have my payslips for that year(april 2010 - april 2011).

my queries are
1) is it possible to show form 16 instead of p60 for that year to show that i am economically active?
2) is there any otherway i can get p60 as i was paid in pounds in uk bank.
3) Do i need to go for second extension (Safe option)

Please Gurus look into my query and guide me .. have great new year.... :)

Post by 2012 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:58 pm

friend indeed
Newly Registered

Post by friend indeed » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks for very quick reply....

But i dont have my national insurence number for that year (April 2010 - April 2011)... i thought company will ask me for NI number so i waited.... later i resigned that company and applied for NI number in may 2011. Before that i dont have NI number so please letme know wether HMRC will give me p60 with out my NI number for that particular year (april 2010 - april 2011). As i worked for compnyxxx on intracompany transfer i dont know wether they paid tax for me or not in UK? and they are not giving me any details about my tax forms. When i mailed them repetedly they just sent me form 16 to indian address.

Please help me with this query.. any help much appreciated... :)

Post by 2012 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:31 pm

friend indeed wrote:Thanks for very quick reply....

But i dont have my national insurence number for that year (April 2010 - April 2011)... i thought company will ask me for NI number so i waited.... later i resigned that company and applied for NI number in may 2011. Before that i dont have NI number so please letme know wether HMRC will give me p60 with out my NI number for that particular year (april 2010 - april 2011). As i worked for compnyxxx on intracompany transfer i dont know wether they paid tax for me or not in UK? and they are not giving me any details about my tax forms. When i mailed them repetedly they just sent me form 16 to indian address.

Please help me with this query.. any help much appreciated... :)
1. It seems like that if you did not have your National Insurance Number then you did not pay any tax and NIC for that year.
2. Did you get any payslips for that year?

friend indeed
Newly Registered

Post by friend indeed » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Thanks for your reply.... i have not got any payslips... i will ask my company to give payslips.

1) If i have payslips can i submit those payslips and bank statements to ukba for settlement for the year 2010.

2) If i do not get payslips from employer then is it possible to go for settlement showing 1year bank statments (For year 2010) and remaining 4years p60s (2011-2015) to show that i am economically active.

3) How about going for second extension?

Please suggest me the best option.