ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea2 coa delayed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stetois

Eea2 coa delayed

Post by stetois » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi guys. I am cameroonian married to a french woman on the 15 oct 2011. It is her 2nd wedding and we have a 1year girl together. Before getting wed the home office visited us to make sure it was nt a scam and they gave us the go ahead. But they receive my eea2 on the 31 october 2011 since then no coa which they should normaly issue immediatly. I called them they said takes time to check and validate before issuing the coa. Some people apply after me and got theirs so im a bit worried. Help!!

sanson
Newly Registered

Post by sanson » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 pm

In case you are still waiting: I sent my application in August 2011 and my COA also took ages to be issued and delivered.

They told me to send a fax complaining, which I did twice and didn't speed things...

Finally, after the 5th week waiting for my COA, they took my complaint over the phone and open in their system a request to issue and sent the letter. 4 days later I received it.

According to the Regulation 17 (3) of The Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006, a Certificate of Application should be issued and sent immediately as soon as the application is received, so you have the right to complain. Chase them! Good luck

stetois

Eea2 coa delayed

Post by stetois » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 am

now 12 weeks and no coa call them this morning, the lady said they are aware of me haven t receive my coa if they need to send me one they will.
don t understand as i believe they should send the coa immediatly for all applications. for me is 3 months and maybe more very stressing

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 am

don't you guys understand.. they might ran out of paper and ink etc and now they are looking for other options options.... anyone seen harry potter... just imagine if you get your coa by owl....