ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nav8
Newly Registered

ILR question

Post by Nav8 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi All,

Got a question which has been asked and answered so many times in this forum and unfortunately i'm not able to trace the post.
on set (O) for pre 2006 application for section 3 and section 10 which one is the right boxes to tick.
As the day draws closer everything seems to be a question and life filled with anxiety.. believe this what they call the squeaky bum!!!

I really appreciate all your responses and help so far..

Cheers

Hi All,

I got a question which is stupid, but to be on the safer side

I applied for HSMP on 10/10/2006 which is pre Nov 2006, but got my approval letter only in jan 2007. Am i covered by HSMP JR 5 years continuous stay.
Moderator has helped me on my other questions.

I already got enough complications on my application and my appointment is on 13/01 and donot want end up doing a mistake in completing my application.

Thanks
Last edited by Nav8 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Yes you are covered. As it is the date of application that is considered not the visa stamp date.
The question is... to be or not to be....

Nav8
Newly Registered

Post by Nav8 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks Zahid