ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Change Name

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adi_khaneng

Company Change Name

Post by adi_khaneng » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi there,

My company changed their name in Jan 2011. My ILR is due in Mid June. I did ask my HR to give me a support letter informing of the change which they did. The HR have updated the records via the UKBA "Online Management system".

Due to recent refusals, I am also thinking to send a Technical Change request form to the UKBA informing of the change and getting a confirmation letter (Or the letter issues by HR regarding the change is enough). Please anybody kind enough to point out the location of the form on the UKBA website. I have searched and found an MCC form that should be used after 31st July. Is that the right form.

I am on tier 2 (General).

Location of the form on the UKBA Website:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... stanc2.pdf

Many thanks for your help.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:14 pm

That’s a very useful form and will help a lot of people who want to update home office about any change in their circumstances.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 pm

linkers wrote:That’s a very useful form and will help a lot of people who want to update home office about any change in their circumstances.
Just a small additional information about this form...

This can only be used by Point Based System Migrants....
The question is... to be or not to be....

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Thanks Zahid. One of my friends recently had a divorce and his wife left him but still living in UK. He wants to let Home Office know about the cease of their relationship. I hope this form can be used for this propose as well ?

He is currently on Tier-1 visa.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 pm

linkers wrote:I hope this form can be used for this propose as well ?
Yes he can use this form.
The question is... to be or not to be....

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Cheers Zahid,