ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lloyds Debit card payment at Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smitha_t
Newly Registered

Lloyds Debit card payment at Croydon

Post by smitha_t » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 pm Post subject: Lloyds Debit card payment at Croydon
Hello members,

Has anyone got an experience of using Lloyds debit card for fee payment at Croydon PEO for a large amount without any issues?

Regards,

Smitha

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:28 pm

There shouldn’t be an issue in using any bank’s credit or debit card.

Just make sure you have enough money in your bank and inform your bank about the large transaction.

imranb

Post by imranb » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 pm

linkers wrote:There shouldn’t be an issue in using any bank’s credit or debit card.

Just make sure you have enough money in your bank and inform your bank about the large transaction.
I am in a similar position. When I called up Lloyds TSB to inform them about the transaction (I am going to pay approx £3350 as I am applying at Solihull PEO with 3 dependants), Lloyds Bank tells me they can't take such instructions. If the transaction get blocked on the D day, I need to call them and request them to unblock the transaction. Please let me know how you get along with Lloyds.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

I know this could cause problem sometimes as every bank is different. I would suggest you use a Banker’s Draft which is the safest way of paying at PEO.

smitha_t
Newly Registered

Post by smitha_t » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:12 pm

linkers wrote:I know this could cause problem sometimes as every bank is different. I would suggest you use a Banker’s Draft which is the safest way of paying at PEO.
Bankers draft could be an option, but will it affect same day decision if my application and supporting documents are OK?

Or will be decision be made only next day?

Thanks,
Smitha

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:26 pm

It won’t affect the same way decision as long as everything else in your case is okay.