ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

laminated document

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ra_one_2011

laminated document

Post by ra_one_2011 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:35 pm

hello experts!!
i want to know if Laminated documents are accepted at PEO for ILR application? i got my marriage certificate and degree certificates are laminated.
Has any one submitted laminated doc at ILR application and do you know PEO's take on laminated documents?

Re: laminated document

Post by 2012 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 pm

ra_one_2011 wrote:hello experts!!
i want to know if Laminated documents are accepted at PEO for ILR application? i got my marriage certificate and degree certificates are laminated.
Has any one submitted laminated doc at ILR application and do you know PEO's take on laminated documents?
1. That shud not ne an issue as it does not say anywhere in immigration law that documents shud not be laminated.
2. As long as the documents are originals and readable.

ra_one_2011

Post by ra_one_2011 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 am

Many thanks 2012!!!

adamboston

Post by adamboston » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 am

I applied for my ILR and wife's FLRM (M) at the same time and our marriage certificate and wife's UK degrees were laminated. We had no trouble at all and we were granted both visas without any issues. I think you have NOTHING to worry about as long as you send the original documents. All the very best.
Adam

'To me no human is alien - but to some no aliens are human'.