ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Appointmet Letter and Attendance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

johnpeter1984
Newly Registered

Biometric Appointmet Letter and Attendance

Post by johnpeter1984 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am

Dear Members,
I have made my tier 2 application on 17 November and received my Biometeric letter on 5th of December and went to post office on 9th of December but the letter did not work to scan and I needed to get appointment and secured one for 19th of December. now I am awaiting for my visa. The UK border agency website at the moment states that:

"We are currently considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 29 November"

Is this that date that Biometric letter was dated (5 of december) or actually attendance date (19 December). I am asking this because one of the my friend got his visa earlier that what website states. can you help on this?

Another question is that agency is visiting our company next week for monitoring. Would there be questions to me as well. If so, what type of questions since my documents are with them? Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:44 am

It means what it says-the relevant date is when the applicant attended the appointment, not the date of the letter.