ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Slip Query - Moderators please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sulabh
Newly Registered

Salary Slip Query - Moderators please

Post by sulabh » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi,

I have my Tier (1) visa valid till 3rd March and am eligible to apply for my IRL from 28th Jan 12. I have booked my appointment for 30th Jan and have recently moved into contracting from permanent job starting Nov.

I have all the salary slips printed as standard format from Feb07 till Oct 2011 as I was a permanent employee then. But, now for the last 2 months I am working for an umbrella company for the only reason to get a salary slip for these months till I apply for ILR.

Now, for these 2 months, the salary slip from this company is on a paper printed on the company letter head.

So, can somebody please confirm if that is all right, also in the worst of circumstances I can also have my 12 months period from Nov 10 till Oct 11 as part of continuous 12 months within last 15 months period.

I believe it is more effective to have all latest records than old, for reference. And if the latest salary slips are fine, do we need it to be attested by their accounts department or any secondary letter from them verifying the same.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Chikky

Post by Chikky » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Yes it should be signed by the HR or a company represntative

Cheers

sulabh
Newly Registered

Post by sulabh » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks Chikky, so you mean a normal signature is fine or I would need some specific format to comply with?

Thanks,

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi Sulabh,

I was in a similar situation few years back when I had to show my salary slips for Tier-1 extension. You need to ask them to take a print of your salary slips and stamp & sign them and post them to you. That’s what I did and my salary slips were accepted. (I also used an Umbrella company).

I don’t think so just the signed slips will be accepted. They have to show the stamp of the company too.

Cheers,