ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Decision Pending on Premium Service

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

narsii

Visa Decision Pending on Premium Service

Post by narsii » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:25 pm

1. Current vignette HSMP / Tier 1 : TIER 1 GENERAL Premium sameday service)
2. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 16/01/2012
3. Date application posted : 20/12/2011
4. Date payment debited : 20/12/2011
5. Payment mode : Premium Service
6. Acknowledgement received: 20/12/2011
7. Biometric letter received : 20/12/2011
8. Biometrics provided : Premium Service in croydon
9. Date (new) leave to remain valid from: Not yet
10. Date passport and letter of approval recieved:Waiting
11. BRP received:

I applied for the Tier1 Extension with premium sameday service on 20th of december, and i have nt got any response from the HO tilldate .

I am a contractor with own LLC .

Documents provided
Passport, Original Masters Degree, 12 months Pay slips , Divided Vouchers , Bank statemets for the past 12 months, Compay incorporation documents .

Not sure why premium service visa is taking so long ....:-( ,!!

Cheers
Lakshmi

MB243

Post by MB243 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:55 pm

HO is probably doing some extra checks, contact them and see if they will entertain your inquiry.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm

the UKBA clearly state on the website that attending the premium service is not a guarantee of a same decision. Did they tell you when you attended your appointment why they could not make a decision on the day?

narsii

Post by narsii » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi Greene,

On the day of appointment they mentioned that " Due to large number applications we cant give the decison today you can contact us tomorrow "

When my agent gave them a call they responded that they are in process of verifying company genuinity . After that no response from them I tried calling them many times but all gone in vein ..
Cheers
Lakshmi

eager2hear
Newly Registered

let us know your outcome

Post by eager2hear » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

pls let us know if you hear anything else

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 pm

narsii wrote:Hi Greene,

On the day of appointment they mentioned that " Due to large number applications we cant give the decison today you can contact us tomorrow "

When my agent gave them a call they responded that they are in process of verifying company genuinity . After that no response from them I tried calling them many times but all gone in vein ..
Cheers
Lakshmi
well then you have your answer, this is why your application is still under consideration. Attending the PEO is no guarantee of a same day decision. If they have to underake verification checks then applications can take just as long as they would've done if you had applied by post.

tier1_newbie
Newly Registered

Post by tier1_newbie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 pm

If they are checking about your limited company, did accountant authorise the dividents and salary?did you submit the business bank statements?

Raj82
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Decision Pending on Premium Service

Post by Raj82 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi Laxmi,

Any news as I am in same situation????

narsii

Post by narsii » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 am

Still waiting for the response , its almost 3 weeks ... No info from Home office . Dont know why they named it premium same day service , charging 1300 pounds , still making people wait for long. :-( ..!!

Cheers
Lakshmi

narsii

Post by narsii » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 am

tier1_newbie wrote:If they are checking about your limited company, did accountant authorise the dividents and salary?did you submit the business bank statements?
My Accountant has authourised my income on their letter head providing all the details of the revenue from dividends , payslips ( previous and present companies)

Further they mandated to provide the Company Incorporation documents and bank statements for the business account at the time of the appointment

I just inquired my agent , who went to HO yesterday and the situation remains the same.

:-(

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:18 am

narsii wrote:Still waiting for the response , its almost 3 weeks ... No info from Home office . Dont know why they named it premium same day service , charging 1300 pounds , still making people wait for long. :-( ..!!

Cheers
Lakshmi
it was your choice to apply in person and pay the extra fee. It states clearly on the website that applying in person does not guarantee a same day decision particularly if they have to undertake verification checks.

narsii

Re: Visa Decision Pending on Premium Service

Post by narsii » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 am

Raj82 wrote:Hi Laxmi,

Any news as I am in same situation????
Hi Raj any update on your case ?

Cheers
Lakshmi

narsii

Post by narsii » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 am

Hi ,

Just had a talk to home office people .. :-(

In their words " If the application / decision is not made on the same day and is held for further checks , no matter which ever channel you applied ( Same day , postal , submission in person etc )

it would take the normal processing time of min 4 weeks after the date of bio-metrics. and they have no access to find the status of the applications submitted sooner than 6 months.

Anticipating i will get my visa by atleast 2nd week of Feb.

:-( .. :-(
Lakshmi

newbie_t

Post by newbie_t » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 pm

narsii wrote:Hi ,

In their words " If the application / decision is not made on the same day and is held for further checks , no matter which ever channel you applied ( Same day , postal , submission in person etc )

it would take the normal processing time of min 4 weeks after the date of bio-metrics. and they have no access to find the status of the applications submitted sooner than 6 months.

Lakshmi

Hmm, sorry to hear that you have to wait this long. I am in similar situation as you, going for an extension in few weeks time with limited company structure. Bit nervous now :?

Did you apply with any dependants?

Thanks,
Jay

narsii

Post by narsii » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm

newbie_t wrote:
narsii wrote:Hi ,

Lakshmi

Hmm, sorry to hear that you have to wait this long. I am in similar situation as you, going for an extension in few weeks time with limited company structure. Bit nervous now :?

Did you apply with any dependants?

Thanks,
Jay
Luckily No .. I dont have any dependants ..

supernova

Post by supernova » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi Narsii,

Did you receive any response?

I am also in the same boat, applied via PEO but they couldn't decide on my application on the same day... :(

narsii

Post by narsii » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 pm

supernova wrote:Hi Narsii,

I am also in the same boat, applied via PEO but they couldn't decide on my application on the same day... :(
No , not yet ... Still am too waiting for the decision .

narsii

Post by narsii » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 pm

supernova wrote:Hi Narsii,

Hei Nova,

Any luck ?

I am still waiting ....

village

Post by village » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Applicants above....

Any of you are self employed ....same day PEO...

please let me know?

T1ilr

Post by T1ilr » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:04 pm

I have similar circumstances (own limited company, contractor) as Lakshmi but postal application on 10th Dec and bio on 30th Dec. Few other dudes on 29th /30th biometric have received brp and I am still waiting. Maybe , Lakshmi's case answers my question.

supernova

Post by supernova » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:35 pm

[quote="narsii"]

Hei Nova,

Any luck ?

I am still waiting ....[/quote]

Nopes.. still waiting.. :roll:

village

Post by village » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi All,

Premium service people...Any luck ?

Better check with your employers, sometimes when UKBA contact for verification by email...they dont respond........so bettr check with your employers.....to fasten.

supernova

Post by supernova » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:19 pm

I have finally received my BRP yesterday.

UKBA reached out to my employer for confirming my earnings. It just took a week after the confirmation to receive my documents.

:D

narsii

Still waiting for my visa

Post by narsii » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi All ,

Seems only a miracle can get my application processed , my luck got screwedup . No info from HO at all . Despite of writing no.of emails/letters / Faxes they have not responed at all . My Solicitor has suggested me to either 1. File a case against HO ( spending 1500 £ ) to get info from HO . 2 Approach local MP if they can help in expediting the process.

On calling HO for the status , got a response that it is still under process . No other alternative .

Got an oppointment with local MP on 7th of Sept. Need to check if he can do something.

Cheers,
Lakshmi