ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

okara87

Post by okara87 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:56 pm

akaamir wrote:
XnailaX wrote:nope..nothing yet :(..i was thinking i will wait until 2 months are over.(14th jan)....cos exquisit sis heard just after 2 months...so Inshallah it wil get overturned!...

im sooooooooooooooooo hopin it doesnt go to court..wht the hel wud i say to them??.lol..in school, i cudnt stand infront of the clas, imagine standing in court..wud probably faint!...:( lol

SKHAN!!...THANKYOU FOR UR REPLY...XX

i was thinking the same how im gonna manage i was soooooooo panicking stressed but you know what in court front of judge i was bit relaxe i made myself strong because that was only my chasnce to speak up and speak truth and it did work.before enter to court room i read bissmillah and asked GOD to help me to solve this case.alhumdullilah now im just waiting letter of judge decision.i really hope it come next week dont know why it taking long...
hopefully akaamir, you will get it next week- as well as me
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm

enigma321 wrote:Once the person has the initial 2 year visa, do they have any travel restrictions to other countries?

InshAllah, once my wife has her visa, we would like to go abroad later on this year. We shouldn't have any problems should we?
My cousin and her husband went to Dubai (honeymoon) when her husband came over. So I was thinking my hubby and I could go for a holiday seeing that we didn't really have a proper honeymoon as I had to get back to UK.

So I was thinking it would be ok.. :shock:
Allah is the greatest!

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Exquiste, i know how you feel, same happened with me.

Forget European countries, guys go egypt or turkey. Amazing countries plus you can do Ziyaraats.

Insha'allah everyone will recieve good news very soon.

Amin!

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
My cousin and her husband went to Dubai (honeymoon) when her husband came over. So I was thinking my hubby and I could go for a holiday seeing that we didn't really have a proper honeymoon as I had to get back to UK.

So I was thinking it would be ok.. :shock:
Yeah. I was thinking about Hajj so its a while away yet.
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

aww Mashallah enigma...

I pray Allah invites us al to his house 1 day....Ameen

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

XnailaX wrote:aww Mashallah enigma...

Insha'Allah! :D
Allah is the greatest!

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
XnailaX wrote:aww Mashallah enigma...

Insha'Allah! :D
InshaAllah :)
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

General30

Spousal visa application

Post by General30 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi everyone I was just wondering if my appeal goes to court will they ask me about the whole application or just the refusal reasons as I have not heard anything from them since I submitted my appeal in October and it's been 3 months now so I thought il prepare myself for court incase it doesn't get overturned Thanks.
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Acknowledgement received 14/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Call in letter recieved 24/01/2012
Passport submitted 01/02/2012
Passport returned 05/03/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

Exquisit33

Re: Spousal visa application

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

General30 wrote:Hi everyone I was just wondering if my appeal goes to court will they ask me about the whole application or just the refusal reasons as I have not heard anything from them since I submitted my appeal in October and it's been 3 months now so I thought il prepare myself for court incase it doesn't get overturned Thanks.
I was under the impression that it would just be refusal points which you argue out.
Allah is the greatest!

General30

Re: Spousal visa application

Post by General30 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
General30 wrote:Hi everyone I was just wondering if my appeal goes to court will they ask me about the whole application or just the refusal reasons as I have not heard anything from them since I submitted my appeal in October and it's been 3 months now so I thought il prepare myself for court incase it doesn't get overturned Thanks.
I was under the impression that it would just be refusal points which you argue out.
Yes me to that's what I think because it's an appeal hearing and we are appealing against the decision as evrything else that I submitted they was happy with it I just thought I'd ask someone on here you know as I'm getting stressed out and impatient this wait is annoying me I can't go to Pakistan to visit my wife just incase they decide to send it to court as I want to be here to attend the hearing you just can't win with this group of idiots in the border agency they heartless people who deliberately take the flaming piss
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Acknowledgement received 14/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Call in letter recieved 24/01/2012
Passport submitted 01/02/2012
Passport returned 05/03/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:37 am

XnailaX wrote:enigma, Inshallah im jus lookin at ur submission date, hopefully u wil hear sum GOOD NEWS next week :)...

(dont wana get ur hope high but i jus had to say sumthing) lol..im hopin u wil hear it next week or else im in trouble...;)
Just saw this post.

You can't make promises like that and go back on them. :P

Looking at dates of others, Im hoping the same thing InshAllah.
VISA GRANTED

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:37 am

enigma321 wrote:
XnailaX wrote:enigma, Inshallah im jus lookin at ur submission date, hopefully u wil hear sum GOOD NEWS next week :)...

(dont wana get ur hope high but i jus had to say sumthing) lol..im hopin u wil hear it next week or else im in trouble...;)
Just saw this post.

Hi,

i just dont know when to expect a reply, some ppl have been getting them in a month some in more then couple of months...this waiting game is just too difficult:(

Enigma plz kepp me posted if u hear nefn thanku..
visa-grante:25.10.12

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 am

hehe,enigma,i thawt u ws ignoring me lol...nah man...when i say sumtin i mean it..Inshallah u wil hear sumtin dis week...
Ya Allah u r Our Creator, All Seeing,Pleas bring Khush Habri 2 al thoes Hearts and Bless this Wonderful Bunch of :( wiv Every Drop of Mercy and Happines in this Life and the Next.Ameen xxx Ya Allah, Accept al their Duas...AmeenXXX

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 am

syma wrote:
enigma321 wrote:

Just saw this post.

Hi,

i just dont know when to expect a reply, some ppl have been getting them in a month some in more then couple of months...this waiting game is just too difficult:(

Enigma plz kepp me posted if u hear nefn thanku..

My dates are similar to yours. I still have not had any further updates apart from the still being processed. The wait is certainly a test of patience and character.

To put it into perspective, I (we) have submitted our applications at a busy/unusal month. Busy in terms of, popular time for people to come to Pakistan and get married, therefore higher rates of applications. Unusual in terms of Decemeber/January period holidays. I fully expect more than half of the ECOs to take leave from work, breaking from 23rd Dec and not returning till 9th Jan.

They maybe processing applications faster normally but due to leave period I reckon I wont hear aything back till at least week commencing 23rd Jan?!

I certainly hope whatever the timescale, inshAllah, it is positive news (for all of us).

BTW - I submitted the application on the 12th Dec and was bold/audacious (or even stupid) enough to list the planned travel dates as 10th Jan on the application form!

Keep the duas up!

mars27

Post by mars27 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 am

I also am waiting patiently, I check the status of the app at least 10 times a day... Still no change!

Good luck everyone, I hope we all hear something soon!

mars27

Post by mars27 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 am

I also am waiting patiently, I check the status of the app at least 10 times a day... Still no change!

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:15 pm

mars27 wrote:I also am waiting patiently, I check the status of the app at least 10 times a day... Still no change!

im in the same position as you. i also check it atleast 10times a day and call gerrys to check the status!

I really do hope we hear some GOOD news soon!!
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 pm

XnailaX wrote:hehe,enigma,i thawt u ws ignoring me lol...nah man...when i say sumtin i mean it..Inshallah u wil hear sumtin dis week...
Ya Allah u r Our Creator, All Seeing,Pleas bring Khush Habri 2 al thoes Hearts and Bless this Wonderful Bunch of :( wiv Every Drop of Mercy and Happines in this Life and the Next.Ameen xxx Ya Allah, Accept al their Duas...AmeenXXX
Ameen.
VISA GRANTED

Rehan Arain

Box 1.2 VAF 4A column

Post by Rehan Arain » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi All,

Please could any body help me on VAF 4A application form.

I need to apply for spouse visa.My wife name is Sabeen Naeem.

Sabeen is her name.
Naeem is her Father name.
As shown on the I.D Card and once she get the passport same name would appear on the passport too.

Box 1.1 Given Name (as shown on passport)....Sabeen Naeem ?

Box 1.2 Family Name/Surname (as shown on passport)..................... ?

Box 4.1 Father Name..... ..Muhammad Naeem ?

Box 4.2 Father's Family Name ..............?

Father's name is Muhammad Naeem.

What shall i write in Family name or Surname Box 4.2 ?

Shall I leave blank.... leaving Blank would cause any problem on visa application...As they are Arain but it has never been used as family name on I.D card or any documents.

Has any body left Box 1.2 & Box 4.2 Family Name coulumn blank and got there Visa issued.

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:33 pm

1.1 = Sabeen (Given name by her parents ie first name)

1.2 = Naeem (Family/surname)

4.1 = Muhammad (Fathers first name)

4.2 = Naeem (Father's Family/surname )

You cannot leave any box blank.
Thank you immigrationboards.com

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Any one know the documents that need to be attested by a soliciter?

Copy of my (sponsers) passport, and copy of applicants NIC card I will get attested. All the other documents are originals.

Do I need any of these other docs attested? Like the parents letter of accomodation? My cover/sponsership letter? Housing report?
Thank you immigrationboards.com

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Salaams

Been a while since I last posted here, my hubby is due to submit his visa soon Insha'Allah IF he passes his English test which is on the 14th January then he will get to know if he has passed on the 28th Jan.

Today he told me that the English certificate that he will recieve to show he has passed will get sent to the UK first and something to do with a chip in it? Has anyone heard of this? Has anyone been through this process?

They are just make it soooo unbelievable impossible to allow them to enter the UK now, I feel like slapping Thearesa May kasme :evil:

Anyways if someone has heard about the above about the certificate can you kindly please clarify what they are on about

W'salaaams

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

XnailaX wrote:hehe,enigma,i thawt u ws ignoring me lol...nah man...when i say sumtin i mean it..Inshallah u wil hear sumtin dis week...
Ameen Thumma Ameen xxx

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 pm

nadiii wrote:Any one know the documents that need to be attested by a soliciter?

Copy of my (sponsers) passport, and copy of applicants NIC card I will get attested. All the other documents are originals.

Do I need any of these other docs attested? Like the parents letter of accomodation? My cover/sponsership letter? Housing report?
The only documents that need to be attested is any photocopies that you make, like photocopies of your passport, get it certified as a genuine copy, they will sign and stamp it.

Nothing else will need to be certified. The parents letter for accomodation, if it is a joint owned property I suggest you get both your mum and dads passport photocopied then certified and on the accomodation letter your mum and dad should both sign it.

Sponsorship letter will need to be certified, signed and stamped. Your cover letter which is sptional should just be signed by you and the housing report will already be signed and stamped by whoever carried it for you.

Hope that helps.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 pm

OK WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CERTIFIED AND ATTESTED..TEL ME IF IM ASKING A DUMB QUESTION BUT IM SURE IT WIL HELP OTHERS HAV A CLEARER IDEA TO..INCLUDING ME!... :oops: :D :wink:

JZKKK