ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant support documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

QuickSam
BANNED

Tier 1 Dependant support documents

Post by QuickSam » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:21 am

Hi,

The guidance for dependant extension talks about support documents such as Bank Account Statement and NHS Letter. Does the dependant need to provide all these documents even when applying with the main applicant?

Does the main applicants statement suffice?

khurramalvi
United Kingdom

Post by khurramalvi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 am

Dependant is child or partner?

If main applicant meet the requirements of maintenance funds then it should be good enough.

Follow below thread to read more about maintenance funds requirement.
thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=62853

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:12 am

The dependant is my wife but I don't know why the PBS Dependant guidance talks about NHS document and bank account to confirm the dependants address.

We are applying together and being the main applicant, I meet all the required conditions.

Another question do I need to put the statement twice for maintenance funds for main applicant and dependant? Though I think I can put it once and then reference it in the cover letter for the dependant.

cpverma
Newly Registered

Post by cpverma » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi QuickSam, I also have the same doubt. Were you able to find out if these documents are required or not?

Edit : Looking at the policy guidance again it seems that these documents are applicable to Children of PBS migrants only. Can anyone please confirm that?