ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank You sushdmehta

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

M&L
Newly Registered

Thank You sushdmehta

Post by M&L » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 am

I like to say thank you for his support to.
"sushdmehta" Moderator

And the thanks to the other members for the suggestions given.
"pennylessinindia"
"archipelago"
"Lucapooka"

Some time ago i had an Interview letter given to us from vfs Beijing telling us to come for a talk at embassy because one of our documents was wrong so we went through all the papers and worried what something was missing for the visa but in fact when we went to the British Embassy on the 3rd Jan 2012, the case officer interview both of us together and told us, we filled out a wrong Settlement visa, because we have been married outside the UK for 7 years we come under another "Settlement visa"

We was worried over this Interview letter in the first place because we read many stories online that people have failed getting the visa, but in fact it was not true in our case we had a nice case officer.

There is two different Settlement visa forums.

So after 22 mins he fill out the information on the computer, we ask the case officer do we pass or fail! Our visa, His reply to us was No i will give your Chinese wife the Visa for 27 months base on marriage, he said all your wife needs to do is take the "life in the UK" test to get the "ILR" stamp in her passport, and there is no interview needed at the UK home office because we have been married over the 4 years law. it was a very happy time for us. So we had to wait again for another three more days.

So today the 6th Jan 2012 we went to Beijing to pick up my wife visa and see it in her passport for the first time another happy time for us, So now we both plan to return to the UK in Feburday after the Chinese new year.
:D :D :D

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Many Congratulations :D

This lovely forum is very helpful by the smart and hard job that doesnt go without professional moderaters and some experienced members 8)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Good news! Kung hei fat choi to you both :)