ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Dependent has left me...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mduho

My Dependent has left me...

Post by mduho » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi people,

Unfortunately after a long relationship and many good times it has not worked out for me (currently Tier 1 general) and my Dependent - She left the UK and won't be coming back.
I am due to apply for Indefinite Leave to remain this August; Should I inform UKBA or whoever that she is out of the country and won't be back on that visa as my dependent?

I feel like I have to wait a month or so while the decision solidifies as final FINAL for us, so we have moved into definite divorce and not just a separation, right now it could be seen a callus to inform UKBA, know what I mean.

Also one other thing - Any maintenance funds for the Indefinite Leave to remain? doesn't seem to be.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

mduho

Post by mduho » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh and just for clarity - we were not married, just together for a long time so "Akin to marriage"

Thanks

mduho

ANY HELP GUYS?

Post by mduho » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:18 am

Anyone got any advice on this - seems to be a few views but not messages?
Thanks.

MB243

Post by MB243 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 pm

You can inform UKBA before your application in August or even at the time of your application that you no longer wish to sponsor your dependent's leave along with relevant documents like a divorce decree etc