ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) missing Letter from Home office, help require

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

darkcloud
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) missing Letter from Home office, help require

Post by darkcloud » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi everyone

this is my first ever post on this forum. I have seen some very useful advice given and was wondering if someone could help me out.

I will apply settle(O). I got 1.5 year WP and 3.5 year Tier 1. When I checked my document, I found I lost Letter of first WP from Home office. Will that affect my settlement application. could I apply that letter from Home office again or any other solution.

In addition, during the first 1.5 year WP, during to finance crisis, whole company get a salary cuts. then my salary recovery at middle of 2008. Will that case affect my settlement application or not.

Could anybody give some suggestions?

Many thanks for your helps
darkcloud

darkcloud
Newly Registered

Post by darkcloud » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 am

could anybody give some suggestions

yanbo
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(O) missing Letter from Home office, help require

Post by yanbo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:52 am

darkcloud wrote: I found I lost Letter of first WP from Home office. Will that affect my settlement application.
I believe this should not be a problem if you have a Visa stamp in your passport saying it's VISA WORK PERMIT (there should be a WP number printed as well). Documents section in SET(O) form does not list WP as a requirement. Just make sure that you have letters from all employers confirming you've been working with them since you got WP/Visa. And prepare all P60s.
darkcloud wrote: In addition, during the first 1.5 year WP, during to finance crisis, whole company get a salary cuts. then my salary recovery at middle of 2008. Will that case affect my settlement application or not.
I think that the most important is that:
- your company (or you, if self-employed) has been paying all taxes and insurance contributions on your salary, regardless the salary level (P60 will show that)
- your salary at the moment of the application is at or above the minimum set for your profession as stated in SOC document [not sure whether this is a requirement for Tier 1 applicants but it is for old WP holders and Tier 2 applicants]

I would like seniors to confirm this.

darkcloud
Newly Registered

Post by darkcloud » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm

many thanks for reply

shashank2361

same problem NO P60 for 2007-2008

Post by shashank2361 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 pm

I am going through similar propblem, It looks like my employer havent paid any NI or Tax during the year 2007-2008,
I was on UK assignment from India. I called HMRC and NI office and both said they don't have any records for 2007-2008.
Any how i requested the employer letter and NI letter but that is not going to help.
It is mandatory to have all the P60 P45,
My case is 8 month on WP and Tier 1 after that.

vivekmarwah

Post by vivekmarwah » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:44 pm

I just applied for my ILR. I had carried my prior Tier 1 and HSMP letters issued by home office. It was a PEO appointment for ILR SET (O). I asked the CW that do they need HSMP or Tier 1 letter. She stated No as they have all the record in the system. Hope it helps.