ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non EU family shengan vissa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

john1978

non EU family shengan vissa

Post by john1978 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 am

hi all , any on nows how do i get

1-where to get schengen visa application form for germany?

2-how to book appointment for submet the schengen visa application form and documents to german embassy in ankara, turky ,for iraqi national ?

thank you for respond

tina79

Post by tina79 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:21 pm

hi,
if you go on their website, you should be able to download as all the schengen visa forms are the same.

is best to send them and email or call them to ask if you need appointment.

My husband did not needed appointment and he has got his schengen within 30min as he said he was travelling 8hrs (that is true). The schengen visa for family member takes max 5days. so you better call them to ask if you need appointment.

Good luck.

john1978

Post by john1978 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:15 pm

thanx tina79

can i ask you some question.

your husband apllyed dirctive 2004/38/EC?

and what document did he submet ?

thanx again

venusz79
Newly Registered

Post by venusz79 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 pm

as he is married to an EEA he needed only our marriage certificate, 2 x passport photos, plain ticket and copy of my passport or ID card.

thats all. on the form he just filled in the necessary details, name, passport number, country to travel to, how long he wish to stay.

send an email to the german embassy and ask them what documents you will need. just to double check.

good luck.

monark33
Newly Registered

Post by monark33 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 pm

venusz79 wrote:as he is married to an EEA he needed only our marriage certificate, 2 x passport photos, plain ticket and copy of my passport or ID card.

thats all. on the form he just filled in the necessary details, name, passport number, country to travel to, how long he wish to stay.

send an email to the german embassy and ask them what documents you will need. just to double check.

good luck.
hi there,

I am a family member of an EEA national, i want to apply for schengen visa, as i am traveling by my self what document i will be needing? do i need to submit my wife's original passport or copy of passport and id card, and do i need a pay slip and bank statements? please let me know. thank you

tina79

Post by tina79 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 am

hi,

well, what nationality r u and where is she from?

If she is a EEA national then for you should be enough, your passport, her copy of her passport, travel ticket and 2x passport photo.
but it is depend where are you travelling to... and which embassy you wish to apply for it. i suggest to email to the embassy and ask them.

for my husband it was quite easy, but other countries might ask more documents. The form is the same and you only fill in what is indicated for EEA family members only.

Good luck.

john1978

Post by john1978 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:33 am

hi , i am EU citizen live and work in germany my wife and my child in iraq and on iraqi passport whats required document for my non eu wife and child for schengn visa? to join me?

tina79

Post by tina79 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 am

Hi,

i suggest you to send them an email to double check what docs they require. i have attached the website for you.

it is best to ask them just in case, but i do not see much difference between your country requirements and mine.

www.bagdad.diplo.de

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/schengenv ... nglish.pdf

i have attached the schengen visa application as well.

good luck!

john1978

Post by john1978 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:04 am

thanx for reply tina79 diplo in bagdad dont do any things for us i have to aply in ankara turky and i have send emil to ankara not rspond they dont respond emil to do with visa things !!!

tina79

Post by tina79 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

did u try to call them?

john1978

Post by john1978 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 am

yes not answer

tina79

Post by tina79 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:21 am

http://www.ankara.diplo.de/Vertretung/a ... Seite.html

try this website...it seems quite helpful.

is best to give them a quick call. they must give information over the phone.

tina79

Post by tina79 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 am

try Istanbul...there is an email address as well.

Atatürk Bulvari No:114, Kavaklidere
Ankara
Turkey
Phone:
+90-312-455-5100
Fax:
+90-312-426-6959
Email:
informail@germanembassyank.com
Website URL:
www.germanembassyank.com

john1978

Post by john1978 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am

thanx for helping me but this for other people cant see any things to say about non eu spouse ,,,,,How to apply for a visitor visa for Iraqi citizens living in Northern Iraq
Generally, visa applications for Iraqi citizens can be submitted either personally by the applicant himself / herself or by post.
For handing in your visa application personally at the visa section, you need an appointment. You can book an appointment by calling the appointment service IKS under the following telephone number:
0212 / 340 49 00
For submitting your application by post you or your host in Germany should send the application form along with all necessary documents directly to the visa section.
There is NO need for you to hand in your application via an agent or a travel agency!
NO charges - besides those stated below - have to be paid in order to submit your application. Any other actions taken by the Embassy to process your application as well as the application form are free of charge.
Application forms and security questionnaires are available at the visa section and have to be filled in personally by the applicant.
The following documents are required to process your application:
(All documents written in Arabic or Kurdish have to be translated into German or English by a certified translator.)
• Documents proving your financial situation in and sufficient ties to Northern Iraq in original and with a certified translation (certificate of employment, pay slips, entry in the commercial register, bank statements, leave letter from university / school etc.),
• Original invitation/formal obligation by your host in Germany according to §§ 66 - 68 of the Ger- man Residence Act confirmed by the local Aliens Authority in Germany (“Verpflichtung- serklärung”)
• Health insurance with a coverage of at least 30.000 Euros valid in all Schengen countries
• Iraqi passport ( „G“-series) valid for at least 6 months
• Iraqi identity card (copy) with a German translation
• Iraqi certificate of nationality (copy) with a German translation
• 3 biometric passport photos (not older than 6 months, no self-made prints)
• Application form and security questionnaire filled in by the applicant himself / herself
Please note that processing your application can take several weeks since the German Aliens Authority and the competent authorities of the other Schengen countries have to be contacted in the application

john1978

Post by john1978 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:35 am

that is respond from diplo istanbul only the German Embassy in Ankara is authorized to decide on visa applications of North Iraq citizens.

Please contact the German Embassy in Ankara concerning your request.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Saygilarimizla

- Visastelle-
- Vize Bölümü -

Generalkonsulat der Bundesrepublik Deutschland Istanbul
Visaabteilung
Almanya Federal Cumhuriyeti Baskonsoloslugu Istanbul

Inönü Caddesi 10
P.K. 6 34431 Istanbul
Tel.: +90-212-3346167
Fax:  +90-212-2452624
E-Mail: visa@ista.diplo.de
Internet:www.istanbul.diplo.de

monark33
Newly Registered

Post by monark33 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 pm

tina79 wrote:hi,

well, what nationality r u and where is she from?

If she is a EEA national then for you should be enough, your passport, her copy of her passport, travel ticket and 2x passport photo.
but it is depend where are you travelling to... and which embassy you wish to apply for it. i suggest to email to the embassy and ask them.

for my husband it was quite easy, but other countries might ask more documents. The form is the same and you only fill in what is indicated for EEA family members only.

Good luck.
Thank you Tina79, for your reply... i had to travel spain I am an Indian but my wife is EEA national and i have got eea family member residency card. i was just not sure what documents needed.. just one more question while I am traveling do i need to take my wifes passport copy and our marriage ceritificate?
thank you

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 pm

monark33 wrote:
just one more question while I am traveling do i need to take my wifes passport copy and our marriage ceritificate?
thank you
If you obtained a visa, then no need of that.

If you were joining or accompanying your wife and using you UK residence Card to travel, then essentially you are exercising a right under the directive, and would be expected to hold evidence of your relationship, and that you are either joining or accompanying her.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors