ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years rule , time spent outside UK more than 18 month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pay

ILR 10 years rule , time spent outside UK more than 18 month

Post by Pay » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Dear all

please help me in anyway you can , if you have success story or i am afraid you were rejected.

I have spend total of 590 days 50 days in exceed of limit by UKBA.

I would like to know would the 50 days be justified on compassionate ground if reasons for those be member of family death or marriage ?

Has anyone with over 18 month time spent outside UK was ever granted ILR.

I would even appreciate solicitor who have previously handled such case to contact me and I will be happy to pay for the service.

Thank you every one I hope i could also share my successful ILR story soon.

Re: ILR 10 years rule , time spent outside UK more than 18 m

Post by 2012 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 am

Pay wrote:Dear all

please help me in anyway you can , if you have success story or i am afraid you were rejected.

I have spend total of 590 days 50 days in exceed of limit by UKBA.

I would like to know would the 50 days be justified on compassionate ground if reasons for those be member of family death or marriage ?

Has anyone with over 18 month time spent outside UK was ever granted ILR.

I would even appreciate solicitor who have previously handled such case to contact me and I will be happy to pay for the service.

Thank you every one I hope i could also share my successful ILR story soon.
1. According to the rules if you spend more 18 months outside the UK, you do not meet the requirements.
2. The guidance states that exceptional or compassionate cases can be considered for late applications made inside the UK.
3. However, if you have a valid leave you can probably start counting the 10 years to reduce your holidays and bring it within the limit.