ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 am

syma wrote:
aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi
I really hope sum1 gets a ready for collection this week. At least 1 of the december applicants should.
I really hope so too InshAllah:)
i hope so too InshAllah, Good luck guys :)
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 am

XnailaX wrote:is it just me or any1 else gettin fed up of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!...

i've seriously had enuf...i wana go pakistan!!!!!!!!!!..:( :( :(...
i know how you feel,
i feel like going to pakistan too! any chance and ill leave :(

shabbo13
Newly Registered

Post by shabbo13 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:41 pm

fbutt09 wrote:
shabbo13 wrote:Sorry I should have wrote my dates.....

Application submitted on 12/12/11
Under process at bhc on 23/12/11
Hi Shabbo13,

Our dates are identical. Where did you submit your application from?

I posted earlier and reckon that I wont hear back till last week of January or first week of Feb (at the earliest). It seems like a long time to wait and it is!!

BUT.....

If you break it down to working days from the 23rd Dec then it is not much time (relatively speaking of course). From 23rd Dec To the 31st January it is only 24 working days of application checking. That takes into account of the bank holidays.

Although the application was submitted on 12th Dec (it will be one month tomorrow!!) the ten working days elapsed to 23rd Dec must be the backlog of earlier applications.

The best thing we can all do is dua inshAllah. The power of dua should never be underestimated!

I pray that Allah (SWT) unites us swiftly with our spouses. Ameen.

Ameen fbutt...the wait is a killer! But guess just have to have sabr and as u said make dua.

We handed the application in at mirpur..what about u?

Ur right about the working days so realistically it could be end of Jan or even the maximum time of 12 weeks...! But its really hard to not keep hoping that we will hear something this week as its been a month now....

Has ur employer been contacted?

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:21 pm

nazema wrote:Hi Nazia

My hubby did the exam with SLS College. It took them 3 weeks to return the results as they said it needed to be marked externally. If you are on facebook, look for SLS College and you will see what their certificates look like.

I have never heard this chip thing.....

On his certificate it says EMD as awarding body
3 Weeks ? :shock:
Ya Allah that is a very long time. My hubby said that his exam is on the 14th this month which is a couple of days away, please remember him in ur du'aas he really needs as much du'aas as he can get because he has told me that the English test is very hard now, they have made it harder and on the 28th he will get to know if he passed.

I dont ask him which test provider he has got the exam with, he gets all moody with me when I mention anything about the English and college :(

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

enigma321 wrote:
*Nazia wrote: All I know is that he is studying at SLS College Jhelum, I dont even know which test provider he is taking his exam with.

I thought so that no-one would have heard of it, why would the college say that though?
Will the college book the exam? If so, ask them the name of it.
It must be booked, he has got it on the 14th. Hubby must know but I just avoid talking to him about the english and college, he gets moody because he hates it lol

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm

mas_sayed wrote:

i know how you feel,
I was actually planning on going. I hate it without hubby now, everyday for me is so hard and depressing now.

If I had the cash available to go I would have booked my flight asap and bye bye en-ga-laaand and welcome pakistan zindabad here I come lol

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 pm

shabbo13 wrote:
fbutt09 wrote:
shabbo13 wrote:Sorry I should have wrote my dates.....

Application submitted on 12/12/11
Under process at bhc on 23/12/11
Hi Shabbo13,

Our dates are identical. Where did you submit your application from?

I posted earlier and reckon that I wont hear back till last week of January or first week of Feb (at the earliest). It seems like a long time to wait and it is!!

BUT.....

If you break it down to working days from the 23rd Dec then it is not much time (relatively speaking of course). From 23rd Dec To the 31st January it is only 24 working days of application checking. That takes into account of the bank holidays.

Although the application was submitted on 12th Dec (it will be one month tomorrow!!) the ten working days elapsed to 23rd Dec must be the backlog of earlier applications.

The best thing we can all do is dua inshAllah. The power of dua should never be underestimated!

I pray that Allah (SWT) unites us swiftly with our spouses. Ameen.

Ameen fbutt...the wait is a killer! But guess just have to have sabr and as u said make dua.

We handed the application in at mirpur..what about u?

Ur right about the working days so realistically it could be end of Jan or even the maximum time of 12 weeks...! But its really hard to not keep hoping that we will hear something this week as its been a month now....

Has ur employer been contacted?

We handed our application in Lahore.

Its really pot luck in terms of how and when applications are completed. Lets hope the ECO was/is in a good mood when making the final judgement. All I know is that the more I think about the application the more I wish I submitted additional evidence.

InshAllah it will work out for the best.

Honestly speaking I have no idea if my employer (or HR dept.) has been contacted. The main thing here is that as long as you have submitted a current contract or work letter stating present employment AND the organisation you work for is reputable, I really doubt they would contact the employer.

It would only be if you stated that you worked for a random Kebab House and your "cash in hand" salaries/bank statements didnt match, would they start to make further inquires.

Thats my thoughts for what they are worth.

Allah hum sub kay liye hayr kuray!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 pm

okara87 wrote:
akaamir wrote:
XnailaX wrote:nope..nothing yet :(..i was thinking i will wait until 2 months are over.(14th jan)....cos exquisit sis heard just after 2 months...so Inshallah it wil get overturned!...

im sooooooooooooooooo hopin it doesnt go to court..wht the hel wud i say to them??.lol..in school, i cudnt stand infront of the clas, imagine standing in court..wud probably faint!...:( lol

SKHAN!!...THANKYOU FOR UR REPLY...XX

i was thinking the same how im gonna manage i was soooooooo panicking stressed but you know what in court front of judge i was bit relaxe i made myself strong because that was only my chasnce to speak up and speak truth and it did work.before enter to court room i read bissmillah and asked GOD to help me to solve this case.alhumdullilah now im just waiting letter of judge decision.i really hope it come next week dont know why it taking long...
hopefully akaamir, you will get it next week- as well as me

@Okara have you heard anything im still waiting :shock: , y its taking agesssssssssssssssssssssssssss :?: :( :( :( :( :( :cry:
so fed up .............. :evil: :evil:
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 pm

*Nazia wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:

i know how you feel,
I was actually planning on going. I hate it without hubby now, everyday for me is so hard and depressing now.

If I had the cash available to go I would have booked my flight asap and bye bye en-ga-laaand and welcome pakistan zindabad here I come lol
if it wasnt for the money, i wouldve gone :( i agreee with you nazia, it is depressing and hard with my hubby tooo!!

ZAZA2011
Newly Registered

Post by ZAZA2011 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi all,

I submitted my hubby's case last month and i know there is no point worrying about what has been submitted or not. However, still as we are human at the end of the day, we always wish we had done better.

Anyhow, my query is that I submitted the case last month but the utility bills I showed were from April to June 2011... (We get a 3 month utility bill together, if that makes sense). The reason is that my dad had to travel to pak by the end of september and by the end of it, he gave my those bills. Now, because of my tough job etc, I forgot to get the bill from july to september 2011 which wud have been the latest one. BTW, my dad is providing accomodation. My query is that does it matter?

For accomodation, I also provided a copy of land registry, home insurance letter and council tax bill.

Plz enlighten me. thanks

Atifobaid
Newly Registered

Post by Atifobaid » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

i cant believe.....is this u?????lol.....same here m fed up...sumtimes i stop thinking abt UK n try to think abt goin sum other place........hehe

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm

how did i kno u was gona point adn say sumthing botu my post..lol..atiffffffffffffa sam sha halaka lol...

umm yeh it is me!...the lonely, sad Naila lol..:(

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 pm

XnailaX wrote:how did i kno u was gona point adn say sumthing botu my post..lol..atiffffffffffffa sam sha halaka lol...

umm yeh it is me!...the lonely, sad Naila lol..:(
Bless aww dont worry sis
I am in the same boat as you....

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 pm

I AM ALSO FED UP OF WAITING!
I feel as if I am going mad. It's 11th January and no sign of passport ready to be picked up???????????????????

We submitted it on 21st December and still waiting.. who can make me feel better? Any predictions when it shall be ready?
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 pm

>>>HUGS<<< EXQUISIT!! (hope it made u feel betta).lol..

>>>HUGS<<<NAZIA SIS..XXXXXXXXX

IS'NT THER A NUMBER U CAN RING??..OR EMAIL WHER HUBY HAS SUBMITTED IT?...XX

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:I AM ALSO FED UP OF WAITING!
I feel as if I am going mad. It's 11th January and no sign of passport ready to be picked up???????????????????

We submitted it on 21st December and still waiting.. who can make me feel better? Any predictions when it shall be ready?
Shouldn't take that long i would assume. Maybe Inshallah you we get some news this week or next.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 am

shade00 wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:I AM ALSO FED UP OF WAITING!

Shouldn't take that long i would assume. Maybe Inshallah you we get some news this week or next.
Insha'Allah I do hope so too. Thanks :)
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:32 am

assalamualaikum, i got another replying bk to an email i sent sayin that hes my husband and im the representative so i need to an update on our appeal....

and look what they said again..

Dear Ms. Naila Begum,

Thank you for your email of 05/01/12

Please provide us letter of authority from the applicant in order to authorize you to correspond on his behalf.

Thank you,

sum1 plz tel me what i need to reply to them..
ohh and i cnt email from hubby email adress..i wana reply bk cos they seem to b replying bk lol...jzk xx

quick reply plz cos i wana email them straight away!!!

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 am

xnailax

Just email them again but instead of putting your name at the bottom put your husband's and they will then respond.

You can email from your own email address if you want ( i am sure your husband wont mind you using his name) they will then respond
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... E&hl=en_US

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 am

ok sis..jzk xx i;ve sent it so hopefully we shud hear sumthing bout my appeal...

okara87

Post by okara87 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 pm

- hey naila. they responded to me once i told them i had permission to write on behalf of my spouse. but yeah once u do what nazema says it should work hopefully

-akaamir: nothing absolutely zilch!!! u should try phoning them urs is coming to a month now...i am getting impatient now
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:18 pm

mas_sayed wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:

i know how you feel,

if it wasnt for the money, i wouldve gone :( i agreee with you nazia, it is depressing and hard with my hubby tooo!!
Is there a particular reason u guys aint going to pak? i've booked my ticket for the 24th of jan and getting worried cz u guys aint goin so im jus wonderin if the sponsor should be present in the UK till the applicant gets the visa :S

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:43 pm

haly4mozi wrote: Is there a particular reason u guys aint going to pak? i've booked my ticket for the 24th of jan and getting worried cz u guys aint goin so im jus wonderin if the sponsor should be present in the UK till the applicant gets the visa :S
I think it might be more for money and time reasons.

It doesn't matter where you are till the applicant gets the visa.
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm

thx okara xxx

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:39 pm

enigma321 wrote:
haly4mozi wrote: Is there a particular reason u guys aint going to pak? i've booked my ticket for the 24th of jan and getting worried cz u guys aint goin so im jus wonderin if the sponsor should be present in the UK till the applicant gets the visa :S
I think it might be more for money and time reasons.

It doesn't matter where you are till the applicant gets the visa.
Thx 4 the reply :)
well i hope inshallah everything goes right for me...diein 2 c my hubby now n i reali cnt stay here any longer