ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

trading the current acc for a ltd comp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

canon123
Member of Standing

trading the current acc for a ltd comp

Post by canon123 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:33 am

Can I trade with my current account, if i got a ltd company?? Is that a mistake??

Can I show it as a proof for dependant visa?? I mean last 6 months bank statements and Dividend vouchers, accountant letter etc

dilip_gem

Re: trading the current acc for a ltd comp

Post by dilip_gem » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:18 am

Sorry but I couldn't understand your query? what do you mean by Trading Current a/c for a Ltd company?
Are you planning to use your personal current a/c for business purpose?? I think thats not legal..You and Your company are two different entities. What ever income your company generates should be maintained in company's Business Banking A/c.
If your query is regarding proofs for the dependent visa.. Yes you can use Dividend Vouchers, Personal & Business Banking statements, Accountant letter etc..Remember the Dividents (which are profits your company makes) are paid to shareholders (to you. assuming you as 100% shareholder & Director of the company) from Business Banking a/c to your Personal A/c..

canon123 wrote:Can I trade with my current account, if i got a ltd company?? Is that a mistake??

Can I show it as a proof for dependant visa?? I mean last 6 months bank statements and Dividend vouchers, accountant letter etc