ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Earnings, New Issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moodz
Newly Registered

Past Earnings, New Issue

Post by moodz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:46 am

Alright I'll try to make this as simple as possible, I live in a country where we do not pay income tax, so I included evidence on so. We also pay a mendatory insurace of 5% of the total salary, evidence also included in my pack.

NOW, i do not have payslips for the entire past year, so my best bet would be a letter from my employer detailing my total income for the past year, the letter clearly states that I earned X, Y was deducted for my insurance, Z for my saving scheme.

SO, the amount reflected in the bank statement would be = salary - insurance - savings, but that does not meet the required threshold I am claiming point for.

BUT, if you include what i pay for my saving scheme and insurance, it would.

I have included a letter from the bank stating my total savings in the saving scheme I contribute to, which also meets the required threshold.

What do i do!?! Is this enough evidence?!