ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview at BHC Islamabad-Settlement Visa. Questions asked?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angel1241

Interview at BHC Islamabad-Settlement Visa. Questions asked?

Post by angel1241 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi,
I am settled in the UK and applied for my wife's settlement visa in BHC-islambad PAKISTAN.
She has got an interview call at the Islamanad BHC for next week.

Can anyone let me know what questions are asked ? I believe there is a list of questions with ECO which they generally ask.

Thanks in advance.

Brit Chick

Post by Brit Chick » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:47 pm

Hmmm I thought they didn't interview people anymore in Islamabad?

Mars007

Post by Mars007 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:48 am

They Interview people, they will mainly ask about the sponsor (work, activities, family or previous relationship if divorced and how well you know each other etc). Nothing complicated but it seems she will get the visa.

angel1241

Post by angel1241 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:11 am

Well apparently they called my wife, so they are doing it.
It is our first marriage, but I stayed in Pakistan for 4 days after marriage.

Thanks for the reply Mars007. Can you please give further details to questions e.g activities & etc.

Also does she need to take any further documents along ?!?!?! Proof of contact . Anything else ?!?!

Mars007

Post by Mars007 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:37 am

You can take further proof if you think that CEO has spotted something which needs clarifying. What have you included in your application, photoes, phone bills...etc I think the fact you only stayed for four days after marriage might come up during interview but I am sure it will be straight forward. So you only saw her once or have you met her before you got married?. Activities they might ask although not neccessarily ( Interests etc to get an idea how well you know each other).

shivers
Newly Registered

So what about my wife's interview, any tips for questions?

Post by shivers » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:11 am

My wife's interview with the BHC Islamabad for her settlement visa is next week. I'm assuming that everything will be OK and she will get the visa after her interview but I'm curious as to what questions they can ask her.

Do they ask her to confirm details as on her application?

Do they probe into any details we provided about our wedding and first meeting place?

Why do the need to interview her if they are just confirming details submitted with the visa?

I don't think I missed anything out with the documents I submitted, do I need to strengthen her application in anyway? :?