ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF5 EEA route application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cancerionn11

Post by cancerionn11 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Does complain make any adverse effect on to the decision or duration?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 pm

You should also complain to the European Comission!

And should also start requesting compensation from UKBA!

cancerionn11

Post by cancerionn11 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Still stuck, nothing has happened so far, Last week I complaint and drew their attention to the points of directive/2004 and ECM replied as follows:
Dear Sir
Thank you for correspondence. While I appreciate the contents of the EU Directive, we are currently making enquiries with the UK in relation to your application. The directive requires visas to be issued as soon as possible, as we still have ongoing enquiries it is currently not possible to conclude your application. I am satisfied the directive has provisions for such events
Rest assured once we receive a response to those enquiries we will be in a position to conclude your application quickly.
I do appreciate the difficulties faced by your spouse in the UK and yourself in India, unfortunately we as unable to conclude the application until the required information is received from the UK.
Regards
Casework ECM

after the reply I thought it will be done soon but no effect and its another week passing by.

According to the web it is mentioned that They can take upto 12 weeks so I dont think so can I actually request for the compensation.

Vinayak
Newly Registered

Post by Vinayak » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 pm

When i made complaints with the high commission they said that they have conclude an application in 20 working days. Try calling them and try pointing this out.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Vinayak wrote:When i made complaints with the high commission they said that they have conclude an application in 20 working days. Try calling them and try pointing this out.
How did you make the complaint? How did they respond?

Did they say they concluded your application in 20 working days, or that they have to conclude all applications within 20 working days?

cancerionn11

Post by cancerionn11 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 am

Yes Vinayak could you please tell us hOW did u make complaint because I cannot get it done, I complaint and they replied(mentioned in previous post) but the status remains the same.

Application date 11/24/2011
Status Visa application is under process at the British High Commission

Vinayak
Newly Registered

Post by Vinayak » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:01 am

I made a compliant on the phone and over the email, telephone no +914442192310 on a Friday and asked me to call back on Monday, When i did they said the decision has been made now and the passport is couriered to my address. The email address i wrote to was chennai.visaenquiry@fco.gov. UK. I did not get an email reply though. When i spoke to the visa supporting officer she told me that it takes only 20 working days and i pointed out that its been over 20 days and what was the delay and can you justify the delay? that's when she told me to call back on Monday and it was done. In Chennai they have a dedicated phone line for visa applications.

Vinayak
Newly Registered

Post by Vinayak » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:03 am

Also i mentioned i was going to take this up with solvit and European commission.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:01 pm

I hope you still take it up with the European Commission

http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2011/11 ... fectively/

cancerionn11

Post by cancerionn11 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 pm

but I complaint the same way still nothing happened, In delhi there is no phone number which is dedicated to visa querries, they said fax the issue or email.
This is absurd in the last email they said that they are just waiting for required information to be received from the UK.

So not fair

Prabhakar76
Newly Registered

status

Post by Prabhakar76 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:13 am

cancerionn11 wrote:but I complaint the same way still nothing happened, In delhi there is no phone number which is dedicated to visa querries, they said fax the issue or email.
This is absurd in the last email they said that they are just waiting for required information to be received from the UK.

So not fair
Hi, did you get any response from UK BA, Iam in same boat ...