ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 pm

^^^ lucky you!!!

i only need my dad to yes and i can b off..lol..:(..but dont see any chance of that hapenin :(

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:19 pm

anyone heard anything?
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 pm

okara87 wrote:- hey naila. they responded to me once i told them i had permission to write on behalf of my spouse. but yeah once u do what nazema says it should work hopefully

-akaamir: nothing absolutely zilch!!! u should try phoning them urs is coming to a month now...i am getting impatient now

i have rang them it was automize message and it say normaley its take about 4 weeks decision to reach to appellant. IS THERE ANY OTHER NUMBER WHERE WE CAN CALL THEM CAINT WAIT ANY LONG :( :( :(
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 pm

You guys just need to have sabr and with the will of Allah s.w.a all will go well. I know its hard as we all are human but try to have a little patience. The more impatient you are the hard it will be. Keep your faith high and you will get good news.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Atifobaid
Newly Registered

Post by Atifobaid » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:53 pm

XnailaX wrote:^^^ lucky you!!!

i only need my dad to yes and i can b off..lol..:(..but dont see any chance of that hapenin :(
stop dreaming....hahaha.....

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Atifobaid wrote:
XnailaX wrote:^^^ lucky you!!!

stop dreaming....hahaha.....
haha well u neva know actuali...i always think of it as all of it being upto Allah. Yes hes ur dad and he may be saying no at the moment but Allah can put anythin into his mind 2 make him say YES hehe

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

The reason why I cant go is because of the money issue, as much as I want to go I cant so all I can do now is have sabr and pray for the best insha'Allah.

I am dying to see my hubby but that wont happen any time soon.

One more thing, my mum and dad was saying that I have to present in the UK when the case is getting processed, is that true?

I wanted to go Pakistan and then come here to the UK with him when he has got his visa, has anyone done that?

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm

*Nazia wrote:The reason why I cant go is because of the money issue, as much as I want to go I cant so all I can do now is have sabr and pray for the best insha'Allah.

One more thing, my mum and dad was saying that I have to present in the UK when the case is getting processed, is that true?

I wanted to go Pakistan and then come here to the UK with him when he has got his visa, has anyone done that?
A cousin of mine was in Pakistan for about half the time his wife's case was being processed. He submitted it when he was there with her, she got to the UK a few weeks after him.

I also know of someone who went for 3 weeks, married in the first, case submitted at the start of the second week and visa granted in 5 days and he came back with his wife!
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:37 am

mas_sayed wrote:anyone heard anything?
hey you'll probably hear before us i.e the december lot..good luck to all of us:)
visa-grante:25.10.12

mars27

Post by mars27 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 am

syma wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:anyone heard anything?
hey you'll probably hear before us i.e the december lot..good luck to all of us:)

That's what I'm thinking,mas_sayed will probs hear first then the rest of us to follow!

Keyser_Soze
Newly Registered

Post by Keyser_Soze » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 am

Hands up those who know their tracking number off by heart and check like mad first thing every morning and loads of times every day.

The wait is hard but take each day as it comes and keep sabr, easy said then done I know but insha allah it is only a matter of time. My situation is also very difficult at the moment and will make a few run for their money.

We all get our hopes high after hearing people getting a result in a few days or weeks......never you but always someone else.

before you know it the days and weeks will pass........

I remeber the guy saying expect a result within a couple of weeks when we submitted at Mirpur. The stats for November on UKBA website sate 44% from Mirpur were processed within 15 days!

Been 24 working days now (cutting out holidays), roll on next week. I hate weekends now.....lol

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:03 am

lol keysar..hand down..lol..But yeh i used to checklike 20 times a day

when his status changed to ready for collection, i rang huby that minute, and i was like 'did u get a text message', hes said 'yeh but i havent checked it, wil check it later', cos he was busy playin cricket..im like 'pagal its not from me, embassy lot hav texted u' he was like 'oh ok wait ring me bk in 2 mins' lol..he was over the mooon cos we heard exactly 1 month after submission, but unfortunately it was bad news..alhamdulillah..

Inshallah our good news wil cum 1 day..need to b abit more patient tho ...

hands up who checks their EMAIL every single day...lol

they tend to email in the morNings here...lol..

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 am

If your appeal is successful
If the judge allows your appeal, his or her determination will be sent to the relevant visa section, which will in turn contact you.

It can take up to 4 weeks for determinations to reach the relevant visa section, and a further 8 weeks for them to be processed. The visa section will write to you using the contact details provided on your appeal form IAFT-2.

Please do not contact the visa section until 12 weeks after the date when you or your representative received the judge's decision. This date will be stated on your written determination.

Do not contact the FTTIAC or our immigration enquiry bureau about your appeal after you have received your allowed determination. They will not be able to issue you with a visa or deal with your enquiry.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Thinking of going pakistan then clicking here will certainly make you emotional :twisted: :wink: :twisted:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 pm

hehehehhe ^^^^^^ classic!...i wana go PAKISTAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love their tune, its like ur in the arms of ur loved one...pffffft..lol

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 pm

enigma321 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:The reason why I cant go is because of the money issue, as much as I want to go I cant so all I can do now is have sabr and pray for the best insha'Allah.

A cousin of mine was in Pakistan for about half the time his wife's case was being processed. He submitted it when he was there with her, she got to the UK a few weeks after him.

I also know of someone who went for 3 weeks, married in the first, case submitted at the start of the second week and visa granted in 5 days and he came back with his wife!
They were lucky, my hubby hasnt submitted his visa yet and im getting impatient now, I want him here definetly before end of april because I dont want to spend my birthday and second year anniversary alone :(

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Keyser_Soze wrote:Hands up those who know their tracking number off by heart and check like mad first thing every morning and loads of times every day.

The wait is hard but take each day as it comes and keep sabr, easy said then done I know but insha allah it is only a matter of time. My situation is also very difficult at the moment and will make a few run for their money.

We all get our hopes high after hearing people getting a result in a few days or weeks......never you but always someone else.

before you know it the days and weeks will pass........

I remeber the guy saying expect a result within a couple of weeks when we submitted at Mirpur. The stats for November on UKBA website sate 44% from Mirpur were processed within 15 days!

Been 24 working days now (cutting out holidays), roll on next week. I hate weekends now.....lol

I now know the tracking number without even thinking about it. Its a testament to the amount of times I check the status everyday.
In fact if the site crashes it will be a direct result of all of us constantly checking the status!!

The Lahore UKBA figures are exactly the same for Nov (albeit 43%).

I would not get too disheartened yet. My thinking is as follows (maybe I am reading too much into this).

My status changed to processing on 23rd Dec. Put it into perspective, most of us were off from work on AL from week ending 23rd Dec and not returning till either 3rd January or 9th January. A very small proportion would be around on 28th, 29th and some of 30th Dec.

With the above in mind and assuming some ECOs were processing applications (again assuming its mines) from 28th Dec, then my application has only been under process 11 working days. The 18th of January will be 15 working days of application process time. If they started on 3rd January then its even less. That is just based on assuming I am one of the 43% which get processed within 15 working days. More than likely I will be in the 80% which get processed in 40 working days. Which takes it easily into late February.

A slight digression, speaking to my cousin, he mentioned that the processing application step is a new addition. A few years back it was only application sent to Islamabad OC and collect documents.

Again these estimations are only my thinking, please feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong. I want them to speed up and give me an answer five minutes ago. It is difficult but I/we should be patient and do dua that whenever our response arrives it is a favourable one. :D

I was told to read two nafl today, which I did and I also recommend you folks to do the same. InshAllah we will not only get reward for the sabr but hear back very soon.

I do dua that we are all united very quickly with our spouses.

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 pm

*Nazia wrote:
enigma321 wrote:

They were lucky, my hubby hasnt submitted his visa yet and im getting impatient now, I want him here definetly before end of april because I dont want to spend my birthday and second year anniversary alone :(
Bless ya thats why i want 2 go ASAP coz its gna b the 1st year of our wedding anniversary n i dont wana b lonely on that special day. I really need him....if only the stupid ECO's could understand.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 pm

@ fbutt..i thnk u r looking into this abit toooooo much lol..

chill a little lol..

ameen to ur duas..

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:42 pm

haly4mozi wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
enigma321 wrote:

Bless ya thats why i want 2 go ASAP coz its gna b the 1st year of our wedding anniversary n i dont wana b lonely on that special day. I really need him....if only the stupid ECO's could understand.
Go and spend your first year anniversary with him.

My birthday and anniversary is in the same month and I got to spend both of them together with my hubby last year when I went in May.

I couldnt apply for his visa then, I had to go back to Pakistan because of the lengthly gap there was, and many peoples visa's were getting refused because they never went back to spend time with their spouse.

Going to Pakistan is not cheap at all, dont know why ECO just like to play with people's lives. I have heard of many peoples hopes shattered because the reason for refusal was either ridicoulous or stupid.

Anyways if you are defineltely going then all the best, have a good time there and treasure every minute spent there with your hubby because when you come back here you will miss him even more.

earthlling
Newly Registered

Post by earthlling » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Keyser_Soze wrote:Hands up those who know their tracking number off by heart and check like mad first thing every morning and loads of times every day.
Do people really check the status 10-20 times a day...wow!!!

i check it maybe once or twice A WEEK..

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:07 pm

earthlling wrote:
Do people really check the status 10-20 times a day...wow!!!

i check it maybe once or twice A WEEK..
Lol thats how much they love their hubby/wifey lol
I mean dont we all want to hear the good news even though they say patience is a virture but only those who are virtous can master this skill :D

Afterall we are all mere humans and are not perfect

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm

XnailaX wrote:hehehehhe ^^^^^^ classic!...i wana go PAKISTAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love their tune, its like ur in the arms of ur loved one...pffffft..lol
Sorry guys I like Qatar Airlines, Not PIA! :(
Lol

I used to check our status every time I sat at a computer which was literally ALL day. That's just like this forum, look how many times we log on and discuss our spouses and visas. My family think I am gone insane.. lol every 2mins they see Immigration Boards on my screen. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Allah is the greatest!

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:12 pm

The most memorable day is when you fly to the UK to join your husband or wife so here is that special moment which your loved one will certainly can't forget when he/she will come to the UK!

PIA 777-300ER Islamabad-London :twisted:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm

navalaviator wrote:The most memorable day is when you fly to the UK to join your husband or wife so here is that special moment which your loved one will certainly can't forget when he/she will come to the UK!

PIA 777-300ER Islamabad-London :twisted:
Lol to that I watch these kind of videos just to make me feel better. I thought I was the only weird one watching Aeroplanes take off and land! Glad I'm normal :wink:
Allah is the greatest!