ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Course Ends early

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thomy83

Course Ends early

Post by thomy83 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi,

I am currently in UK and having visa until nov 2012. I have completed my edexcel level 7 on oct 2011 and now looking for a college/uni to do MBA. But now i came to know that I need to find another course within 60 days after reporting my current sponsor to UKBA. So I tried to get reporting date, but I didn't.

Could you please advice me how to proceed if I can get another CAS for MBA from HEI. Is there any way to know whether my current education provider reported my case to UKBA?

Please advice me.

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Sponsors should tell students if a change in circumstances has been reported to ukba. In practice ukba take longer than 60 days to curtail leave following a report by a sponsor. You will need to ask your college if and when they have reported the new end date to ukba.

Regarding getting a Cas from an hei for an Mba - i don't think anyone can really answer this. It depends on whether you meet entry requirements and they are satisfied that you will be making academic progress.

thomy83

Post by thomy83 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks for your reply..

If there is any curtail in my visa status, should I get any intimation letter from UKBA?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes UKBA will write to you at your last known address but often curtailment letters are sent to your tier 4 sponsor if you have not given UKBA a UK address.