ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax history doesnt have 1 year tax details

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vidsrao

Tax history doesnt have 1 year tax details

Post by vidsrao » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 am

Guys,

I first came to UK during August 2006. Im about to apply ILR in few months.I have obtained tax history from HMRC for the past years either because I moved the company or my previous employer didnt provide me . HMRC provided details from 2007 - till date but informed they dont hold any details for 2006-2007. I phoned my previous employer for 2006-2007 and they gave me Xerox copy of P60. Im still dont have original copy for 2007-2008 but Employement history covers this period tax details.

I called up immigration service and they informed case workers wont accept xerox copy. Im confused? Is it because tax allowances provided to the employer/employee during the first year of deputation from abroad. Please can anyone direct me how to proceed.

Ta

Ta

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 am

as long as you have payslips (with NET salary/Gross) and NET salary going to bank account (Bank statements should prove that) then you are fine.

you got your salary after tax so if an employer hasn't paid tax then it isn't your headache.

make sure you have bank statements for that period with salary slips to prove that.

vidsrao

Post by vidsrao » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:33 am

Thanks

physku
Newly Registered

Post by physku » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:34 pm

What category are you in ? If Tier1 (G), then you dont need tax documents. Payslips + Bank statements for 12 out of last 15 enough !!!