ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(IED) processing time following hsmp approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:31 am

Any idea what is the processing time for FLR(IED) following Hsmp approval. Anyone whoe recently got their approved please let us know. there was notice last month HO is unable to meet the timeline but now it seems to have disappeared. are they working within the timeframe now??
thanks

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:35 pm

thanks whoever read this message

I got my visa today.

My time line for anyone waiting for FLR(IED)

Application sent 9 sept
Cheque credited 14sep
Acknowledgement for payment/reference number recvd 19 sept
Passport and visa stamped back 10 oct

all the best

cuberoot

Post by cuberoot » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi doubletrouble

Congrats on the successful HSMP application. I have my HSMP approval (in country) and I am planning on applying for FLR ASAP. Did you switch from WP? What documentary evidence did you supply?

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:33 pm

it was in country application. I was not under WP but PFT.

Bank statement, approval letter, pay slips, passport thats it.

all the best

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:18 pm

cuberoot wrote:Hi doubletrouble

Congrats on the successful HSMP application. I have my HSMP approval (in country) and I am planning on applying for FLR ASAP. Did you switch from WP? What documentary evidence did you supply?
Dear Cuberrot,
I am also an in-country applicant with workpermit

But I have a one problem.

When applying for work permit I submitted few reference letters, since for work permit there is no criteria for reference letters, it was very simple with simple roles. whoever see those reference letters wont think that it is graduate level job (though it is really a graduate level job)

For HSMP I got a detailed reference letter from my previous employer which will fit hsmp criteria

Now my doubt is, will hsmp team cross checks our reference letters with one we submitted for work-permit? if yes, then is it a regular practise?

This is really worrying me, since that type of cross checkings may cause my hsmp application to get rejected. Otherwise I will get thru

Need your advice on this

Thanks in advance
hari

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:40 pm

You shouldnt have any problem. You do not need any reference for FLR after hsmp approval. Completed application form, money, bank statement, CRB, pay slip is more than enough.

All the best. So let others know about your outcome.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:56 pm

doubletrouble wrote:You shouldnt have any problem. You do not need any reference for FLR after hsmp approval. Completed application form, money, bank statement, CRB, pay slip is more than enough.

Sorry I still have to apply for HSMP. hence this question

Don13
Newly Registered

Post by Don13 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:18 pm

hari15 wrote:
doubletrouble wrote:You shouldnt have any problem. You do not need any reference for FLR after hsmp approval. Completed application form, money, bank statement, CRB, pay slip is more than enough.

Sorry I still have to apply for HSMP. hence this question
Hi There ,

The HSMP applicaiton goes to different department who deals with applications from across the globe and donot cross check with old records as the fresh applicatons is based only on the documents supplied. They wont be bothered to do anything apart from evaluating what u supply. So good luck go ahead.

Don13

ifGodB4Me
Newly Registered

Post by ifGodB4Me » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:21 am

hi guys,

what if u are a student - (In country), what docs would u need for flr(ied) bearing in mind one has not received certificate from school( i have trancripts and letter confirming I have finishedand passed).

thanks

kariarxy

Post by kariarxy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm

doubletrouble wrote:it was in country application. I was not under WP but PFT.

Bank statement, approval letter, pay slips, passport thats it.

all the best

HI, can u tell us how many years have you been given for the leave to remain? Some of them got one year, but some got two years, confuse, :).

samitinjai
Newly Registered

Post by samitinjai » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:53 pm

I have just applied for HSMP based FLR(IED), the payment got clear in 3 days and the acknowledgement letter I got in 1 week mentioning that 70% application are taking 4 weeks and 90% are taking 8 weeks.

samitinjai
Newly Registered

Post by samitinjai » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:01 pm

According to the new specification as on of months Jun 2006, the first FLR approval would be for 2 years (earlier it was of 1 Year only) and afterward you would get for 3 years which will make 5 years accumulated after applying 2 times then you can apply for Indefinite Leave to remain.