ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
XnailaX wrote:hehehehhe ^^^^^^ classic!...i wana go PAKISTAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love their tune, its like ur in the arms of ur loved one...pffffft..lol
Sorry guys I like Qatar Airlines, Not PIA! :(
Lol

I used to check our status every time I sat at a computer which was literally ALL day. That's just like this forum, look how many times we log on and discuss our spouses and visas. My family think I am gone insane.. lol every 2mins they see Immigration Boards on my screen. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol haha same here...i dont lyk PIA
i like Etihad Airways :P

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
navalaviator wrote:The most memorable day is when you fly to the UK to join your husband or wife so here is that special moment which your loved one will certainly can't forget when he/she will come to the UK!

PIA 777-300ER Islamabad-London :twisted:
Lol to that I watch these kind of videos just to make me feel better. I thought I was the only weird one watching Aeroplanes take off and land! Glad I'm normal :wink:
Yes you are absolutely normal! so congratulations lolzzz :twisted: :P
I just love planes so i watch them takingoff and landing every day am sort of obsessed with that Jet Engine Sound when it spools and roars before taking off! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm

haly4mozi wrote: i like Etihad Airways :P
BTW its very expensive airline to fly with,Emirates is a much more better choice but PIA is a good choice specifically if you are flying for the first time to an International destination as it takes off and lands without making any stopovers but on the contrary Emirates does make a stop over in Dubai which is sometimes confusing for somebody who has never flown to the UK before.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:10 pm

navalaviator wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:
navalaviator wrote:The most memorable day is when you fly to the UK to join your husband or wife so here is that special moment which your loved one will certainly can't forget when he/she will come to the UK!

PIA 777-300ER Islamabad-London :twisted:
Lol to that I watch these kind of videos just to make me feel better. I thought I was the only weird one watching Aeroplanes take off and land! Glad I'm normal :wink:
Yes you are absolutely normal! so congratulations lolzzz :twisted: :P
I just love planes so i watch them takingoff and landing every day am sort of obsessed with that Jet Engine Sound when it spools and roars before taking off! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ha ha ha me too, I am also fascinated with all that kind of stuff. Have you seen the video with the air hostesses dancing whilst explaining the emergency/safety stuff etc. I am also intrigued by Pakistani women pilots.. Amazing! Well done to them, You have to be brave for that! 8)
Allah is the greatest!

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 pm

haly4mozi wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:
XnailaX wrote:hehehehhe ^^^^^^ classic!...i wana go PAKISTAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love their tune, its like ur in the arms of ur loved one...pffffft..lol
Sorry guys I like Qatar Airlines, Not PIA! :(
Lol

I used to check our status every time I sat at a computer which was literally ALL day. That's just like this forum, look how many times we log on and discuss our spouses and visas. My family think I am gone insane.. lol every 2mins they see Immigration Boards on my screen. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol haha same here...i dont lyk PIA
i like Etihad Airways :P
Same here don't really like PIA i prefer the emirates. But PIA is a direct flight so i just choose them. The service and manners of PIA staff gets on my nerves.
Bunch of moody dweebs.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Hey every1
4 sum silly reason I think pplz applications have probably been processed but they just makin ppl impatient and takin thier tyme coz of holidays to right ready 4 collection
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

Asil_88

i

Post by Asil_88 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Salaam to dear brothers and sisters.
I just like to say this forum helped me alot in obtaining crucial info.
my wife's court hearing was on tue 10/1/12 and today i received the determination of the hearing. APPEAL ALLOWED.
i was surprise at quick reply. i guess we just need to wait for the call letter now.any idea when that could be?

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:09 am

Emirates fans click here

PIA fans (if any here lolzz) click here
Last edited by navalaviator on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

akaamir

Re: i

Post by akaamir » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 am

Asil_88 wrote:Salaam to dear brothers and sisters.
my wife's court hearing was on tue 10/1/12 and today i received the determination of the hearing. APPEAL ALLOWED.
i was surprise at quick reply. i guess we just need to wait for the call letter now.any idea when that could be?
you received letter within 3 days how that possible are you sure you r not misstakin of the dat because i had hearing on 22/12/11 but im still waiting
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 am

Exquisit33 wrote:Ha ha ha me too, I am also fascinated with all that kind of stuff. Have you seen the video with the air hostesses dancing whilst explaining the emergency/safety stuff etc. I am also intrigued by Pakistani women pilots.. Amazing! Well done to them, You have to be brave for that! 8)
Well I hope they don't do their make up and nails etc.. while flying with passengers on-board!:lol:

Normally i do NOT watch indian media but saw this interesting video on you tube so i thought to share here.

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 pm

mars27 wrote:
syma wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:anyone heard anything?
hey you'll probably hear before us i.e the december lot..good luck to all of us:)

That's what I'm thinking,mas_sayed will probs hear first then the rest of us to follow!
Oh i do hope we all get some GOOD news very soon, its been too long now :P
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

abdu
Newly Registered

new application

Post by abdu » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Salaam alykum

I hope you all are fine. I just wanted to ask few questions, if one of you can please help, I will really appreciate it. JazakAllah.

I live in UK on ILR and I am InshAllah going home to get married next month. I am planning to apply for my wife's visa while I am in Lahore.

My current situation is as follows:

I am working full time Alhamdulilah, and I am living in a shared accommodation of 4 bedrooms. I have rented 1 double room. My land lady has agreed to provide me a tenancy agreement and she is happy to give me no objection letter as well. I have rented this accommodation for past 3 years privately.

Do you guys think if this would be an issue to show shared accommodation? and if the tenancy agreement from my land lady has to be approved or attested by anyone?

Can you also please give me a link for formats of letter which I will be writting to sponsor my wife and no obejection letter from land lady.

I will really appreciate your help.
JazakAllah.
Abdu

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 pm

navalaviator wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:Ha ha ha me too, I am also fascinated with all that kind of stuff. Have you seen the video with the air hostesses dancing whilst explaining the emergency/safety stuff etc. I am also intrigued by Pakistani women pilots.. Amazing! Well done to them, You have to be brave for that! 8)
Well I hope they don't do their make up and nails etc.. while flying with passengers on-board!:lol:

Normally i do NOT watch indian media but saw this interesting video on you tube so i thought to share here.
Lol im laughing while reading ur comments. 4 sum reason we have started talking about planes instead of evry1z visa progression etc haha

Asil_88

Post by Asil_88 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm

akaamir wrote:
you received letter within 3 days how that possible are you sure you r not misstakin of the dat because i had hearing on 22/12/11 but im still waiting
no im nt mistaken because ive got letter in my hand with outcome of the hearing. letter is dated 11/1/12.

it is possible with will of ALLAH swt.

wjd1
Newly Registered

Post by wjd1 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:40 am

to asif_88

salaam- wow i had my hearing on the same day as you (b'ham) and i was told by judge that will get determination within 2 weeks altho others have been waiting much longer. so that was quick. it is forwarded to relevant dep in abu dhabi then to pak who contact spouse with call letter.

i think on average from others experience- its about 12 weeks from date of determination to end- in other words think of it as the same process time as fresh application............however there are exceptions to the rule.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 am

Asil_88 wrote:
akaamir wrote:
no im nt mistaken because ive got letter in my hand with outcome of the hearing. letter is dated 11/1/12.

it is possible with will of ALLAH swt.
of course with allahs will everythink is possible.you are very lucky.best of luck for futur.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 am

Hello everyone is anybody know where i can cal to find out why i havent receive the determination yet

please help ,im so worrird dont know what is going on

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 pm

haly4mozi wrote:Lol im laughing while reading ur comments. 4 sum reason we have started talking about planes instead of evry1z visa progression etc haha
lolzzz :lol: :twisted: :lol: :shock:

sakman

Post by sakman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Keyser_Soze wrote: Submitted Mirpur VAC: 08/12/2011
Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 08/12/2011
Under Process at BHC: 21/12/2011
salaam, i was unaware you can submit the application at mirpur, do you know why it gets forwarded to islamabad though?

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:45 am

Guys, atleast you lot are waiting for your spouses visas to be issued.
I'm still waiting for my wifes test results, its been 6 weeks.
:(

Duaas please

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:55 am

sakman wrote: salaam, i was unaware you can submit the application at mirpur, do you know why it gets forwarded to islamabad though?
I think it might be because all applications in Pakistan end up for processing in Islamabad.
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:10 pm

i finally i received detemination letter
date sent was 10/01/2012 and my hubby receive letter today. thank God

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:29 pm

akaamir wrote:i finally i received detemination letter
date sent was 10/01/2012 and my hubby receive letter today. thank God
WOW! congrats, that some good news :)
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:36 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

balle balle...xxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations loads sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sooooooooo happy for u both xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Is it correct the VAF4A Annex (ELT) Enlglish Test Declaration form is no longer needed in 2012 applications? The questions are included on the VAF4A form now?
Thank you immigrationboards.com