ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do I actually apply for the VISA?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kelv12
Newly Registered
Location: FIFO (fly in fly out) - New Zealand / Australia / Ghana / United Kingdom

How do I actually apply for the VISA?

Post by kelv12 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:37 am

Dear forum team,

Apologies for what may seem to be an odd question but how do I actually apply for my VISA?

I am currently working in West Africa on a long term basis (Ghana) and I don't think I can apply from here. As such I could fly back to Australia or New Zealand to apply, or head to the United Kingdom (which is much closer). I am a New Zealand citizen but resident of Australia.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Kelv12

marilynthomson9
Newly Registered

Post by marilynthomson9 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:24 am

Hi... kelve don't ask apologize nothing like that its just a small problem, firslty clear about the information as where you want to stay r u going for visit?, or job purpose? mention the days to get stay how long you are going to stay? what are the documents you have? Are you a single?what type of visa do you want in uk? so please kindly requesting to post the information clearly for to get the visa ? Thanking you

socially responsible investing | social impact investing