ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shamsa01

Please help!!

Post by shamsa01 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi, My visa is expiring on 16th march I have already submitted my dissertation but my college is delaying results. my question is that if I failed can i still apply for visa extension and what documents would be needed. And also I am living here in Uk since Aug 2004 on student visa That means Already 7 and a half year has passed can i further apply for leave to remain under tier 4 .Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 pm

the tier 4 policy guidance tells you the documents you require to make a tier 4 application.

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Greenie wrote:the tier 4 policy guidance tells you the documents you require to make a tier 4 application.
Is eight year rule going to effect me in future? Also does same rules apply if someone is seeking extension for re-sitting exams. Please I am very confused.thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:17 pm

shamsa01 wrote:
Greenie wrote:the tier 4 policy guidance tells you the documents you require to make a tier 4 application.
Is eight year rule going to effect me in future? Also does same rules apply if someone is seeking extension for re-sitting exams. Please I am very confused.thanks
the eight year rule has not been brought in yet so it is not possible to say if it will effect you.

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Greenie wrote:
shamsa01 wrote:
the eight year rule has not been brought in yet so it is not possible to say if it will effect you.
Last edited by shamsa01 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Greenie wrote:
shamsa01 wrote:
Do I need to take english language test after completing leve-7 edexcel diploma. Thanks