ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Everybody pls help with e-statement with LLoyds tsc logo T.T

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thanhtu1255
Newly Registered

Everybody pls help with e-statement with LLoyds tsc logo T.T

Post by thanhtu1255 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi guys. I am totally confused about my bank statement. Actually, i could not order the original one but I had the electronic bank statement which was printed out by bank manage. He also kindly stamped and signed in all pages. But when I got home, in the stamp there is only the name of bank LLOYDS TSB with their number 309781 - 16907068
I think I need a logo of LLOYDS as well which is the image of black horse.
I really dont know should I ask them to get one more stamp ?
Because I asked to many favours :((((((

Anyone been through this kind of problem ? Do we need the logo of LLoyds ( horse)
Thank you

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 pm

the statement needs to include the bank's logo as it states in the guidance

- you need to ask them to print it on letterheaded paper or paper including the logo (not just a stamp with the logo). Alternatively if you have internet banking print out the statements and ask the back to stamp them as Lloyds statements printed from online include the logo .

thanhtu1255
Newly Registered

Post by thanhtu1255 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Thank you But I think in the system the statements come out without logo n name of the Bank.
Please look at this stamp

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26 ... 0071d.jpg/

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg585/sc ... res=medium

Is it ok ?

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 pm

No. These bank statements are not according to what describe in UKBA guidance and you visa application will not be successful.

If you are applying after your current visa expiry date, you will not provided rights to appeal by UKBA and may require to leave UK according to rules.

So be carefull. Its recommended to read the guidance again and submit bank statements accordingly.