ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proving English Language Proficiency

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ShukThi
Newly Registered

Proving English Language Proficiency

Post by ShukThi » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:19 pm

Hi,

Some background: I am an Indian citizen currently working in the United States, and am in the process of putting together a Candian immigrantion application. I have two graduate degrees, one of them from the United States and 23 years of schooling in total.
English has been my medium of instruction throughout schooling from kindergarten, and I have peer-reviewed journal publications in English.

My question: What sort of proof do I have to give that I am proficient in English? Will proof of schooling, and publications suffice?

Looking forward to some great advice.. Thanks

Shukthi

mikeramma
Newly Registered

hi

Post by mikeramma » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:12 am

u can take the IELITS EXAMS

rely

Re: Proving English Language Proficiency

Post by rely » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 am

ShukThi wrote:Hi,

Some background: I am an Indian citizen currently working in the United States, and am in the process of putting together a Candian immigrantion application. I have two graduate degrees, one of them from the United States and 23 years of schooling in total.
English has been my medium of instruction throughout schooling from kindergarten, and I have peer-reviewed journal publications in English.

My question: What sort of proof do I have to give that I am proficient in English? Will proof of schooling, and publications suffice?

Looking forward to some great advice.. Thanks

Shukthi

In your case documentary evidence to support your cliams for english language fluency wil do.
rely